Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Rubicon, '10 Tahoe PPV, '04 Colorado ZQ8
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase
F11 has darn near no life to it... It's easy, but so are a lot of bad products.

Ceramics are nearly as easy and actually last.

Reasonable vid series here (though you can go back to the first couple videos and the F11 fails almost instantly).

I seriously do agree with you. I normally spray wax after every wash.......but ceramic is the way to go.

Instead of getting some ceramic goodness, I've been buying Jeep parts......hope y'all can agree with my priorities.
Sponsored

Uhdinator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport HT 2.0T Auto, 2003 TJ Rubicon HT
Vehicle Showcase
Just tried Ice the first time. Works good on plastic bumpers and fenders as well. Will try Seal and Shine next time.
ice can be used on glass, rubber, plastics.......no white residue.

A rag soaked with Isopropyl alcohol helps take the bugs off the windshield quicker and easier too. Also takes sap off of paint or glass quickly too.

Frustration

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19-JLU
Just tried Ice the first time. Works good on plastic bumpers and fenders as well. Will try Seal and Shine next time.
ice can be used on glass, rubber, plastics.......no white residue.
Make sure you mention BIG DIFFERENCE between Ice wax versus TW Ice Seal and Shine Ceramic...

The Ceramic Seal and Shine is MILES better than the wax... (as is the case for nearly all the spray Ceramic's).

Seal and Shine Ceramic is good stuff... Ice "wax"... Not so much.

Last edited:

nanu

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey Rubicon JLU, 1983 CJ7
Make sure you mention BIG DIFFERENCE between Ice wax versus TW Ice Seal and Shine Ceramic...

The Ceramic Seal and Shine is MILES better than the wax... (as is the case for nearly all the spray Ceramic's).

I have found the TW Ice to attract dust while off roading, my jeep is always the most dusty. Is the Seal and Shine better at keeping the dust from sticking?

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
For the interior i have been using coconut oil. I dilute 1:1 with distilled water in a spray bottle. So far works really well on the whole interior, is great for leather and your skin.

Last edited:

Sponsored

stoowie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Use this it's Turtle Wax but AMAZING. You can actually see me taking the picture
IMG_1124.JPG

XCPirate

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S/2020 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Need an opinion for the best spray wax to use on my new Mojito Jeep that will be long lasting with that mirror like finish - 2nd opinion can I also use it on my windshield if possible with out it streaking? Thanks for your answers :sun:
I have been using Croftgate USA products for over 7 years now and refuse to go to anything else. For spray on's they have a few options but the best shine you can get anywhere (short of ceramic coating) is their Endure XXL. It lasts 6 months or longer and I use quick & slick in between applications. The only time a hose ever hits my JL's is after mudding and that is just to knock off the big stuff. Otherwise I use their Wash & Wax or Aquinil X for regular cleaning.
You can check out for the line. I am not affiliated with them, just a customer that loves the stuff.

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I have used Adams Polishes spray detail for quite sometime now. I have been very impressed with results and doesn’t hurt that it smells great. I use their products on every vehicle I own. Prior to using their Spray detail I used Mcguires ultimate quick wax.
I am curious about Adams UV Ceramic coatings. I’m going to do more research on it to see if it is actually legit or a gimmick. Doesn’t break the bank so I am curious.

6636C24D-97DE-413A-AEA4-2864B070FDF5.jpeg

jayvis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
It's not a spray, but is easily applied to a wet vehicle and rinsed off. It can be applied to any surface material including glass. One application has lasted about six months on my Rubi.

tech-shine-16-oz-detailing-product_1024x1024.jpg

Sponsored

pablo_max3045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineering project manager
Tried TW Ice Seal and Shine Ceramic hybrid based on what I read here this afternoon.
I cannot say how it will hold up yet, but I can say that I was amazed how easy it went on. Basically zero buffing. Just a quick and easy wipe and that was it.
I have tried a "professional" ceramic a couple years ago on my last car and it worked really well, but it was a real pain to apply. I found it easier to apply wax every 2 months than just one time of that ceramic.
Totally different story with TW Ice Seal and Shine Ceramic though. So far, I'm sold.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I have found the TW Ice to attract dust while off roading, my jeep is always the most dusty. Is the Seal and Shine better at keeping the dust from sticking?
I use TW Ice also and was wondering if other brands are better?

Gibbage

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue Sport S
Occupation
3D Artist
I just started using the Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic and Mothers clay bar. I applied it last week and will wait a bit before posting results, but so far im amazed.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I just started using the Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic and Mothers clay bar. I applied it last week and will wait a bit before posting results, but so far im amazed.
Do you know if the TW Hybrid Ceramic is as easy to apply as the TW ICE? Does the Ceramic turn black plastic or rubber white? Looking forward to your feedback.

Gibbage

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue Sport S
Occupation
3D Artist
Do you know if the TW Hybrid Ceramic is as easy to apply as the TW ICE? Does the Ceramic turn black plastic or rubber white? Looking forward to your feedback.
Great questions. The Hybrid Ceramic was SUPER easy to apply. Spray a little 1'x1' area, whipe off. Didnt need to buff. I used the stuff on my black plastic fenders (Sport S) and after 1 week, no white. I didnt apply to the bumper and you can tell the fenders look so much better and beats water like crazy. I made a video about clay barring my jeep and then applying the ceramic. Took me maybe 1 hour for the entire jeep! I will post the video in a few days I think. Its been raining here in the PNW for a week so its a good test to see how resistant it is to rain.
Sponsored