Sponsored

Indiana

Happos2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi
Hi there. Figured I would drop a note to see who is from Indiana! First time owning a jeep (after owning several sports cars and doing autoX/HPDE). Took the rubicon to the badlands and had a blast! Looking forward to doing it again, hopefully soon if I can find some people to go with!

Anyways, figured I would give a shout to some locals, I am one that waves!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Happos2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi
Indiana seems to be a hopping place....

CJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
I have yet to go to the badlands but Iā€™m planning on it!

OP
OP

Happos2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi
@CJeep if you wanna go sure we could meet up! I am a noob looking to learn. Best way to learn is to go do!

CJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Letā€™s make it happen! PM me next time you plan on making a trip.

Sponsored

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
Just bought my first Jeep also but I'm all the way over on the East side of state. My soon-to-be brother & sister in-law live near the Badlands so plan to check that place out when I'm over that way again. I used to do adventure motorcycle riding so have been on quite a few trails in the southern part of the state. I have some GPS tracks from those days and plan to check them out again to see how fun they are in the Jeep.

OP
OP

Happos2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi
Just bought my first Jeep also but I'm all the way over on the East side of state. My soon-to-be brother & sister in-law live near the Badlands so plan to check that place out when I'm over that way again. I used to do adventure motorcycle riding so have been on quite a few trails in the southern part of the state. I have some GPS tracks from those days and plan to check them out again to see how fun they are in the Jeep.
Welcome! I do need to add another badlands trip here soon. Just put on some 35s so curious if they will do out there! If you got more good trails, I would be interested some moderate wheeling.

Khojack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
We are in the north central part of the state. First time owner as well. Went to the Badlands before a Purdue Football game. Kids loved it. Plan to go back again this year if time permits. I think we may roll around Silver Lake this sunday if weather holds good.

Sbnewsom

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hey all. West side of Indy here. I usually head out to the badlands at least once a month. Still learning but having a damn good time with it.

OP
OP

Happos2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi
Hey all. West side of Indy here. I usually head out to the badlands at least once a month. Still learning but having a damn good time with it.
Hey! Let me know if you head up that way. Weekends are getting a little dull, but would love to head up to the badlands again!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Happos2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi
Came across a nice lady in a bright orange Jeep. She shared a group Facebook page and an event with me. See pictures below.

C2444011-0AF0-427D-A1C6-5157552718B6.jpeg

1C91C7AC-6F82-488C-A21F-7B02B18A3700.jpeg

myerides

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Operations Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Check out Indiana 4 Wheel Adventures on Facebook. Great group, made up primarily of actual off-roaders but VERY much about building friendships and relationships face to face rather than from behind the keyboard.

No dues, no officers, and no bureaucratic BS! (but as you can see from the pic, we have a lot of fun and occasionally cross paths with some cool folks!)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/IN4WA/

IN4WA (3).png

IMG_3406.JPG

IMG_6309.JPG

IMG_2426.JPG

IMG_9753.PNG

CCDBDFB0-B848-4DA5-938D-59743418121A.JPG

A8C9907F-FE0E-4B69-A6C9-D13D0A89CEBC.JPG

IMG_3632.JPG

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
Check out Indiana 4 Wheel Adventures on Facebook. Great group, made up primarily of actual off-roaders but VERY much about building friendships and relationships face to face rather than from behind the keyboard.

No dues, no officers, and no bureaucratic BS! (but as you can see from the pic, we have a lot of fun and occasionally cross paths with some cool folks!)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/IN4WA/
Join request sent

CJtoJTR

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, ā€˜20 JLUR
Hello all, Iā€™m in Kokomo. Been a Jeep owner most of my adult life but just now getting back into off-roading (my kids are loving it). Only made one Badlands trip so far but definitely down for more!

OP
OP

Happos2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi
Hitting up the badlands tomorrow if anyone is interested. 10 am
Sponsored