Sponsored

end of 2019 orders and start of 2020?

jczippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I was looking for ordering issues to smooth out (8.4 radio w/advanced safety) but was just about ready to order a 4 door Rubicon in Mojito. I was told by the dealer that Mojito disappeared from the list today. He said he doesn’t think it will be back. I know it has long been said it would be discontinued, but most thought it would be closer to December when Sarge is rumored to be coming out. Anyone have a contact that could confirm any of this?

Combat Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JL Willys
I was told by the dealer that Mojito disappeared from the list today. He said he doesn’t think it will be back. I know it has long been said it would be discontinued, but most thought it would be closer to December when Sarge is rumored to be coming out. Anyone have a contact that could confirm any of this?
So MOJITO! may be possibly gone huh? That was such a cool color!

jczippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
So MOJITO! may be possibly gone huh? That was such a cool color!
That’s what I’m told. Said it was confirmed from Corporate on a call with northeast dealers. Would like to see someone else confirm though. I know the color wasn’t for everyone, but I really liked it, so if it’s really gone I’ll be pretty disappointed. If only the ordering stuff could have been straightened out sooner...

berlin58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon, Honda Odyssey, Saturn Vue
Occupation
Software Engineer
That’s what I’m told. Said it was confirmed from Corporate on a call with northeast dealers. Would like to see someone else confirm though. I know the color wasn’t for everyone, but I really liked it, so if it’s really gone I’ll be pretty disappointed. If only the ordering stuff could have been straightened out sooner...
Looks like I got my order in just in time

Sponsored

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Aw, sorry to hear. That bright green was really pretty. Did the dealer give any info on the safety group + 8.4? :)

HIAZAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon
Does anyone know where I can find the invoice price sheet for a 2020 jlu rubicon?

Sponsored

blightle

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon (JL)
Unless they’re REALLY trying to push the 2.0 and they need to keep 3.6 orders low.

Order banks have been open since June, how could their still be glitches in the system?
In case others have still been having issues, I have been trying to order a 2020 Wrangler Sport S with the V-6 and auto for the past week with no luck until yesterday Aug 10th and the dealer was able to get the order to go through.

Mike630

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
In case others have still been having issues, I have been trying to order a 2020 Wrangler Sport S with the V-6 and auto for the past week with no luck until yesterday Aug 10th and the dealer was able to get the order to go through.
A few of my local dealers were struggling because they weren’t building it as a “sold vehicle.” As soon as they selected “sold vehicle” they were able to build the configuration they wanted.

jczippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I got a different dealer to put in an order for my Mojito wrangler. I’m told it was accepted at the factory, so sounds like I submitted in time, not sure how much longer it has. Had to go with the 7” screen as that conflict still isn’t resolved, unfortunately.
Sponsored