Sponsored

Girls think that the hottest car is the Jeep...

Sponsored

KaDeTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan RLine 2018 2.0TDI
Does this mean that once I get my Rubi, there will be hope for me? :fingerscrossed:
only if its 2 door and a manual, others have opposite reaction. People will ask if they can get a ride to the soccer field :bandit:

se7en

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X / Zynith / 3.6 Auto / SOT / XR
Just skip to the 13:26 mark if you want to watch the Jeep part. The rest of this video is, ummm, yeah....whatever.

JHJLUR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GC Overland, 18 JLUR
Just come inside.... thatā€™s what she said, bahaha... Iā€™m old and married now, but the Wrangler sure slayed them in my younger days.

dwoodwo1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2016 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium, Granite
I do feel that the sample size (2 girls) was adequate to represent the entire world population of women. Wrangler = dont even bother with the date, just come on in. I already know you are good in bed.

Sponsored

S2k Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1 S2000, Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Finance
My wife and daughters (well, the 6y/o, the 1y/o doesn't care) are more excited about this purchase than any other vehicle I've ever bought, for whatever that means.

I will say that one minor point in the Jeep's favor when vehicle shopping was that it is hard to buy a $45k vehicle that doesn't make it look like you're trying too hard. I looked at stuff like an Audi A4 and a BMW 3-series and both felt like I was yelling at the world, "look at me! I'm successful (enough to have a $500/mo car payment)!!"

@OUTDOORTREE

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I do feel that the sample size (2 girls) was adequate to represent the entire world population of women. Wrangler = dont even bother with the date, just come on in. I already know you are good in bed.
Don't take this away from me.... hahaha
Sponsored