Sponsored

How do you know that your girl is a Jeep Girl?

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
So there is no doubt that my wife is a Jeep girl, she is all in. Loves to wheel love to drive the Jeep. She is even buying Jeep t-Shirts. I think she has 7 or 8 of them now. So yesterday, I kinda found out just how much Jeep girl she is.

I had to pick her up from her work yesterday as we were going to look at an off road teardrop trailer. She works in a professional office environment. The kind that she dress up every day. The first thing she does when she gets in the Jeep is put her Jeep hat on. As we head off down the hwy. She pulls a Jeep shirt and pair of shorts out of her bag and said don't let no Semi trucks pass us Then changes out of her dress and into the a Jeep T-shirt and shorts.

I was like so we need to be in Jeep cloths to shop for an off road camper? She looked at me like I was stupid, then adjusted her Jeep hat and said this is a Jeep, girls will take off cloths in them. Just drive.

Pic of Jeep hat is the only pic I have.

71FcXFGMwGL._UX679_.jpg

This the type of trailer we looked at.
$_1.jpg
Sponsored

5adventurers

First Name
Shelton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1991 Toyota Pickup
I like her style. Pretty sure my wife would hook me up with similar entertainment, but the three underage people in the back make it weird haha.

However...if texting and driving is dangerous, and drinking and driving is deadly....there is some other worldy danger to a beautiful woman getting undressed while driving...I'd have no interest in the road...maybe just stop "handle it" then back to driving haha.

Rahneld

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
Ted:

I'm not sure I could arrive at attributes the majority would consider telltale signs of a Wrangler enthusiast female significant other. Still more, although my wife likes the open air feeling, I think she might best be sourced for the attributes that define the opposite!...which is fine.

I say this because with every disinterested (if not disliking) Wrangler female companion lies someone who won't want to drive your rig.;)

On a separate note: I'd like to make you aware of a 3 axis coupler for your trailer, if you don't already know, that legendary Wrangler designer J. Scherb made: the same guy you modularized a hard top into pieces. I don't know how bumpy your terrain will be but wish you well on it.

Luvmejeeps

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu sport. 2004 TJ
It was easy to tell my wife was a Jeep girl when we met cus she was driving a YJ at the time :involve: ...and her 1st vehicle was a CJ-5. She's a big reason why I'm into Jeep's. :rock:. I don't need to go into all the "things" we've done with and in our Jeep's over the years. :lipssealed: Gooooood times :)

Glad y'all are loving the Jeep life :like:

Sponsored

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
It was easy to tell my wife was a Jeep girl when we met cus she was driving a YJ at the time :involve: ...and her 1st vehicle was a CJ-5. She's a big reason why I'm into Jeep's. :rock:. I don't need to go into all the "things" we've done with and in our Jeep's over the years. :lipssealed: Gooooood times :)

Glad y'all are loving the Jeep life :like:
Were you driving a jeep when you guys met? I met my wife in 1989, she was driving a 12 year old BMW motorcycle . I just flipped . I knew she would be a Jeep girl in 30 years .

Luvmejeeps

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu sport. 2004 TJ
Were you driving a jeep when you guys met? I met my wife in 1989, she was driving a 12 year old BMW motorcycle . I just flipped . I knew she would be a Jeep girl in 30 years .
Unfortunately I was not at the time. But we had a blast in that thing driving around the rural mountains of West Virginia where she's from(n still living there when we met).

Sponsored

wolfdog

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yamaha FJR1300, 2021 JTO, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Maritime Artisan, Mayflower II
I know my wife's a Jeep girl cuz she's taken over my JLU Sahara left me with the Cherokee Trailhawk!

Actually we've had Jeeps since 1965 (see side bar pic), she has lots of Jeep hats!

Go Jeep!!!
Sponsored