Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Good morning Jeepers. Sorry but I won't have much time to be on the forum. My wife's cancer has turned more aggressive. She joked that she should have become an Oncologist rather than a OB/GYN.

Y'all have fun and I'll talk to you when I can. :like:
Won't like. Prayers to you both.
Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Here's my dilemma. Saturday at some point on the trail I guess the bottom of my brush guard was hit on top of a rock with the weight of the front of the Jeep. I have a good Idea where it happened but I didn't see it at first. Anyways I'm thinking I might have to ditch the brush guard and fix the grille. I'm wanting to see how it looks with the paint touched up before really going in another direction, but I am considering a different color for the grille. I like what Ralph did with his Jeep, and I also like the Rubicon Recon and Willy's style JKs with their different color grilles.

Any thoughts?

IMG_1768.JPG
I'm going to wait for Colorado road rash to work it's magic and then replace my grill with black. Excellent idea and look forward to seeing which way you go with yours. :beer:

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I specifically don't run with brush guards for that reason that in most likely scenarios they'll cause more damage than if they weren't there. Plus (in most cases) they reduce your approach angle. Never been a fan for different color grilles but with the color of your Jeep it could come out really nice. But I'm a firm believer of Your-Jeep-Your-Choice... just so long as you don't go with an Angry Grille or one of those Mad-Max abominations... :giggle:
giphy.gif

Sponsored

Deleted member 29342

I tested it out last night when the trailer is connected the ESS still works and also the back up sensors are still active kinda sucks. My trailer has a 5way flat (backup lights/ hydraulic lockout / Jeep tow package comes with 4way flat and 7way round) on it I use a 7way round adapter to plug it to the Jeep. @cedxc2005 @Sean L

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Good morning Jeepers. Sorry but I won't have much time to be on the forum. My wife's cancer has turned more aggressive. She joked that she should have become an Oncologist rather than a OB/GYN.

Y'all have fun and I'll talk to you when I can. :like:
Really sorry to hear this. All my best to you and her!

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I'm going to wait for Colorado road rash to work it's magic and then replace my grill with black. Excellent idea and look forward to seeing which way you go with yours. :beer:
Correction: Plasti-dip/Spray Paint my grill black.

geospyder

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Mo" 2019 Mojito 2 Door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
wow! A nice long trip to keep the travel bug happy!
Good morning all... The above quote reminded me of a different type of travel bug. Anyone into Geocaching? If not, you should look into it. Perfect fit with four wheeling and travelling. On my day trip up to the Gerlach area of Nevada this Thursday I have a few geocaches loaded on my GPS. I know some 4WD will be involved. It's a bit more than a hobby with me. In a couple weeks, while in Greenland, I hope to find a couple. If I find one it will be my 85th country that I've found a cache in. OK OK more than a hobby - maybe an obsession :CWL:

But seriously - check it out at https://www.geocaching.com/play/search
Sponsored