• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Indiana IL, IN, MI Trade Rubicon Hood for non Ribicon hood. White only brand new.

metallicpea

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
I just received my Bright White 2dr Rubicon. I'm interested in trading my hood for a Bright White non Ribicon hood. Must be perfectly brand new and willing to swap at my location. Looking for build date March of 2019 or newer.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

I just received my Bright White 2dr Rubicon. I'm interested in trading my hood for a Bright White non Ribicon hood. Must be perfectly brand new and willing to swap at my location.
Where exactly are you?

RubiSRT

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2018 Dodge Durango SRT. Wife has 2019 Jeep GC Limited X
I just received my Bright White 2dr Rubicon. I'm interested in trading my hood for a Bright White non Ribicon hood. Must be perfectly brand new and willing to swap at my location. Looking for build date March of 2019 or newer.
Did this ever work out! I have a Overland gladiator in Bright white that’s a month old and would love a Rubi hood. I am in. Iowa.

OP
OP
metallicpea

metallicpea

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
I've had a few offers, but nothing close to my build date.

I am still interested in the swap.

You might be the winner if you are willing to come to me? :)

Fozzie4

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2019 JL
I am in Ohio. I have 2019 bright white. Looking for Rubicon but I think you said 2 door... Mine is a 4 not sure if that matters.

Sponsored

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
My build date is in 2018, but I'm in the Chicagoland area with family in Indiana... you might give me reason to take a trip if you wanted to trade! Also 4dr, as @Fozzie4 said not sure that matters.

OP
OP
metallicpea

metallicpea

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
I will check to be sure, but I don't think 2dr vs 4dr matters for the hood.

What month in 2018?

OP
OP
metallicpea

metallicpea

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
So as far as I can tell by looking at aftermarket hoods listed for sale, the 2 door, 4 door and Gladiator have the same hood fitment unless you have a Gladiator with the Passive Pedestrian Warning System.

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
I will check to be sure, but I don't think 2dr vs 4dr matters for the hood.

What month in 2018?
3-18, bought in 8-18, only 6400 miles and garage kept. Need to know by Sunday as I’m having it detailed including ceramic wax.

Last edited:
OP
OP
metallicpea

metallicpea

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Mine is 4/19 build with 1,700 miles on it. I think I will hold out for something closer to my build date.

Thanks

Sponsored

Command Line RC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
My build date is in 2018, but I'm in the Chicagoland area with family in Indiana... you might give me reason to take a trip if you wanted to trade! Also 4dr, as @Fozzie4 said not sure that matters.
I'm assuming you meant 2019......I need more coffee

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
Mine is 4/19 build with 1,700 miles on it. I think I will hold out for something closer to my build date.

Thanks
Sounds good, lmk if you change your mind. Also it’s probably easier to direct message or at least quote/reply to the member you’re speaking to so they get a message you responded since this forum doesn’t alert to any other updates or changes without manually looking.

OP
OP
metallicpea

metallicpea

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
I thought I had quoted your post. I normally use my PC, so I may be using it wrong on my phone.

OP
OP
metallicpea

metallicpea

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Yeah, even though I hit quote to start, there must be more to bring the quote in to the post. I'll need to figure that out later.
Sponsored