Sponsored

Passenger grab bar without Wrangler

Does your passenger side grab handle have "Wrangler" on it.

• Yes of course

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jelllo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Hello everyone!

As a first time Jeep owner, I have of course been comparing what I have to everyone else. One major thing I noticed is on the official Jeep website all the models have the passenger grab handle with Wrangler on it. Even the basic model has it. My Sahara doesn't and someone else posted a pic of their MOAB without it. My hope is to bring attention of this issue to FCA and hopefully get everyone upgraded to what they are advertising.
I was going to post a photo, but I don't have that option yet but will try to link a photo

Thanks for reading
Sponsored

NCBound

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
To my knowledge, ALL the Sahara models were fitted with a different grab handle.

OP
OP

Jelllo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
To my knowledge, ALL the Sahara models were fitted with a different grab handle.
Looking at the Jeep website it says the grab handle is the same on all models. Thanks for your input.

Clipboard01.jpg

Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
The pattern is simple, if you have leather dash, you will get leather grab handles.

NCBound

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
Im not trying to be argumentative, I just think the Jeep website might be in err. I dont have many posts but Ive done a buttload of lurking and I remember seeing a thread much like yours and after a few pages the consensus was that the Sahara owners all had smooth bars, and everyone else had either Wrangler or 1941 style grab bars. But I fully support you, if you paid money out of your pocket, it needs to live up to what was advertised and what you were offered in terms of expectations.

Snayte

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Hella Yella, 2017 Ram 1500 Longhorn
Hello everyone!

As a first time Jeep owner, I have of course been comparing what I have to everyone else. One major thing I noticed is on the official Jeep website all the models have the passenger grab handle with Wrangler on it. Even the basic model has it. My Sahara doesn't and someone else posted a pic of their MOAB without it. My hope is to bring attention of this issue to FCA and hopefully get everyone upgraded to what they are advertising.
I was going to post a photo, but I don't have that option yet but will try to link a photo

Thanks for reading
My Sahara looks the same as yours. I think the Wrangler on the handle was part of the leather option maybe? I was bummed to find out that there was this plain handle there since coming from a 2015 JKU Sahara that read "Since 1941" and was gray and back with the hex screws.

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
Bear in mind that the majority of imagery you see on the Build & Price section that aren't photos of the Jeep in action shots are all 3D-rendered, so what you see there doesn't necessarily reflect an accurate representation of a real, physical build. However, yours looks like it was outfitted with the wrong handle. The dealership should be able to fix that, though.

Sponsored

MrEMan1287

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sahara 2.0t
I have a Sahara with leather. The grab handle does not say wrangler.

BXFXJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
2018 Sahara with leather, does not say Wrangler, saw pictures of grab handles with Wrangler on it and always wondered why mine doesn't, thanks for asking the question.

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
The handle that says wrangler is rubberized plastic. The handle that doesn't say anything is leather wrapped (or at least vinyl wrapped). I'm surprised they didn't get the wrangler logo on it via embroidery or embossing or something.
Sponsored