Sponsored

What's New For 2020 Jeep Wrangler? (Engines, Exterior, Interior & Safety)

Aramis76

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Did anyone confirm any info about the "LED headlamps and LED fog lamps" that show as standard on the rubicon in the image? Is it an error?
Pretty sure that's wrong. On my 2020 order it's an option with a price.
Sponsored

Mike630

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Cant special order a Rubicon with 3.6 liter engine AND automatic transmission at this time.

Anyone have any intel as to why?

Phillip5050

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Pretty sure that's wrong. On my 2020 order it's an option with a price.
Yeah that's what I'm guessing, but the Sport has the option that's mentioned as standard on the rubicon for $700 (only head lights and fog lights.) Would be nice if we could get some confirmation.

ashtonjarrett

First Name
Ashton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
Cant special order a Rubicon with 3.6 liter engine AND automatic transmission at this time.

Hmmm that’s odd. My order was accepted today around 10am and I got my VON. I ordered a 2020 JLUR. I can share my options if that helps. The thing most dealers are missing from what I can tell is that the options are interactive. Many aren’t available until you start selecting base options.

Last edited:

Mike630

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Hmmm that’s odd. My order was accepted today around 10amand I got my VON. I ordered a 2020 JLUR. I can share my options if that helps. The thing most dealers are missing from what I can tell is that the options are interactive. Many aren’t available until you start selecting base options.
My dealer can also order it as a JLU. It’s the two door that he’s having a problem with

Sponsored

ashtonjarrett

First Name
Ashton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
My dealer can also order it as a JLU. It’s the two door that he’s having a problem with
Ahhh I see, that's a bummer to hear. Hopefully you can put in your order soon!

Mike630

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Ahhh I see, that's a bummer to hear. Hopefully you can put in your order soon!
Thank you. I plan on going in every Monday and trying until this happens. I looked back into old threads and see they were having similar problems at the beginning of the 2019 model year

Drtwhls

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR

I ordered my 2020 2-door Rubicon yesterday and received a VON, 3.6L Auto. I ordered from Kent at Peterson's in Nampa,ID, there is also another competing dealer (Dennis Dillon) nearby with similar discounts that wasn't able to order yet or guarantee pricing... Wonder if dealers all don't get treated equally.

Mike630

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
I ordered my 2020 2-door Rubicon yesterday and received a VON, 3.6L Auto. I ordered from Kent at Peterson's in Nampa,ID, there is also another competing dealer (Dennis Dillon) nearby with similar discounts that wasn't able to order yet or guarantee pricing... Wonder if dealers all don't get treated equally.
Got it done today. Found a dealer who knows how to work a computer. I’m blown away that four separate dealers couldn’t figure this out

Sponsored

Ekoik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon; 2014 Grand Cherokee Summit Diesel
I heard the second Tuesday of next week.

WaltA

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Rubicon X, 2003 Mustang GT, 2003 MINI Cooper
Yeah that's what I'm guessing, but the Sport has the option that's mentioned as standard on the rubicon for $700 (only head lights and fog lights.) Would be nice if we could get some confirmation.
Just to add, there seems to be two different LED light packages. One that has just the LED headlights and LED fogs, the other has LED headlights, LED fogs, LED DRL accents, and LED tail lights.

Keycub

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon
Got it done today. Found a dealer who knows how to work a computer. I’m blown away that four separate dealers couldn’t figure this out
Did you order adaptive cruise and 8.4 together. I’m still not able to add these options together.