Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
Humor:

Do toys count? ; - )

Serious:

Observe @UKCATS . Whether that was funny or not it was an attempt at humor. It's not my only one. Here were my parameters:

1) The thread didn't deal with a problem, or if did, it was well addressed already.
2) The joke didn't insult or penalize serious discussion; in fact if anything, it was self-deprecating.

IMHO some razzing here is fine. In truth of course, I don't control or make the rules.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
I bought mine and my wife decided she wanted one too. What’s a guy to do but deliver! She won’t drive mine since it’s a 6 speed. I need to start building hers soon! Already have everything in the shop.

Brett

6BC080B8-E02B-462B-8D34-D238A5EDAE5A.jpeg

Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Yup, we've got two as well.
My wife's is a BU (she had hers first) and after driving it, my desire for a Wrangler was reignited. So I bought my JL, and after driving it, she's been considering trading the Renegade for a JL. She's said more than once that it's a little bigger than she wants, so who knows if she'll trade hers or not, but we do have two Jeeps in the driveway.

FWIW, she had the same dilemma you're having now. She thought it was weird to have two JL's in the driveway, but I've convinced her it's fine if that's what she wants. We certainly wouldn't be the only ones with two.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

My girl loves my Jeep. i know at some point in the next couple years my driveway will have two jeeps.. possibly once the 3.0 is released in the JT i can talk her into getting the truck!

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
2 Jeep family though one is a Grand Cherokee, which has been a rock since 2012 when we bought new. As much as we love the JL, we likely would not get a 2nd one when the GC goes, however. Probably would go back for another GC though she has expressed interest in exploring XC90s and if money were to be there to afford it, a Land Rover sport or Model X

Garweft

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL
Does a Liberty count?

My wife wants a 4dr Mojito, and I’m on the lookout for a project. So could be 3 or 4 by next summer.

Sponsored

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
We are a 2 Wrangler family.
Mine:

nc_oc=AQlWu3UcMwvH8ravOMPhGpIjWKCVZH5gsLT8dEsRoD0bSQCLTCrC5ZN4Im7NEnGm_z8&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

Hers:

nc_oc=AQnf9YzCLk1Vkc08cpPcPgNF50y5v2o7S-GCf_E4PkfwaXKFWu0za3q20mMYal0r_Co&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg
Sponsored