Northeast Group Buy 7% under for '20 MY

melman8r

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sarge Green JLR
I took a road trip today and met with Mark to discuss my pending order and trade value of my '17 Tacoma, what a pleasant meeting. Mark is wonderful, likeable and very fair. If you're not sure or on the fence about getting in on this group buy, don't hesitate because of past experiences at other dealerships. Mark is no pressure and a straight shooter. Now, I have to sit down and crunch the numbers to see if getting a new vehicle makes sense for me at this time.

brbutler

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 6-speed, 2016 VW GTI 6-speed, 1984 Porsche 928S 5-speed
Placed my order with Mark yesterday, Ocean Blue/Dark Saddle leather Sahara 6-speed with Sky, LED, Alpine, Safety, Cold, Tow, Prox, LSD. Almost as easy as an Amazon order.

Sponsored

Crux

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.0D JLUR ordered
Placed my order with Mark yesterday, Ocean Blue/Dark Saddle leather Sahara 6-speed with Sky, LED, Alpine, Safety, Cold, Tow, Prox, LSD. Almost as easy as an Amazon order.
Congrats! Similar to the 20 I want to get albeit I want Rubicon and 3.0D so waiting. Question for you ... did you happen to find out if there will be red stitching still in the 20 as in the 19? Assuming not since you didn’t go with black interior but figured I’d ask.

dblack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK
Vehicle Showcase
I took a road trip today and met with Mark to discuss my pending order and trade value of my '17 Tacoma, what a pleasant meeting. Mark is wonderful, likeable and very fair. If you're not sure or on the fence about getting in on this group buy, don't hesitate because of past experiences at other dealerships. Mark is no pressure and a straight shooter. Now, I have to sit down and crunch the numbers to see if getting a new vehicle makes sense for me at this time.
Did he offer a fair trade in value?
I'm looking to trade in as well.

melman8r

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sarge Green JLR
Did he offer a fair trade in value?
I'm looking to trade in as well.
Yes indeed, my truck has very low miles considering the age, it's almost 3 years old with only 21k on the odometer. Mark's trade offer is REAL dollars, he based it on me handing it over to him at the end of Sept.-beginning of Oct. I wouldn't hesitate having him look at your trade, give him a shot. I was completely comfortable with the way he went about the whole process. Very fair, honest and transparent with pricing. Go see him, ask questions and come to terms that are agreeable. I have researched the JL for months, walked out of 3 dealerships and have come to realize that his price is very aggressive, highly doubt I would find a dealer that will go lower.

FourFourTwo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
An order with Sky one touch was actually submitted? I was told a week ago that currently Sky one touch could not be selected? Anyone have an order submitted and able to select Sky one touch this past week?

Sponsored

melman8r

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sarge Green JLR
Here is a final thought that I forgot to mention, Mark does NOT require you to finance through him, you can get your own financing or bring $$, his price has no strings attached. He quoted me almost 13% off MSRP on my Rubicon, 12.9% to be exact. All you add is the doc fee, taxes and tags. Don't forget to be a Tread Lightly member too.

Mark did mention to me that his last day at the dealership before a 9 day much deserved vacation is Thursday July 25th, so get your orders in early. I'd say by the 23rd or 24th because if he's like me at work, I'm always extra busy the day before I go away.

rfm8os

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2022 Cadillac CT-5 V
Emailed Mark earlier this evening and he got back to me within 15 minutes. Within the hour I had his offer and will be following up with him tomorrow. Everything so far is as detailed in the thread so I am super stoked. Thanks to the OP for setting this up!

Billet Silver JLUR 3.6, manual trans, hard top, cold weather group, proximity locks, Electronic Infotainment package

spaghettipie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi A4 Avant s-line, 2012 Subi Impreza sport hatchback, 2010 MB GL350, 2013 Lotus Evora S, 2020 JLU Sahara
An order with Sky one touch was actually submitted? I was told a week ago that currently Sky one touch could not be selected? Anyone have an order submitted and able to select Sky one touch this past week?
Ordered mine from Mark Fitzpatrick & is in "D" status w/vin. Sahara with sky one touch in Granite Crystal. Ordered everything except the advanced safety. Also bought Rubicon wheels/tires from him, he'll have them installed and the car calibrated (speedometer) when I pick it up. Super excited!

The end of the group buy is coming up... I've seen from previous posts that he is anyway very good with pricing, but 7% under and this easy was a no brainer for me - it was time to order!!

-Spaghettipie

brbutler

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 6-speed, 2016 VW GTI 6-speed, 1984 Porsche 928S 5-speed
Ordered mine from Mark Fitzpatrick & is in "D" status w/vin. Sahara with sky one touch in Granite Crystal. Ordered everything except the advanced safety. Also bought Rubicon wheels/tires from him, he'll have them installed and the car calibrated (speedometer) when I pick it up. Super excited!

The end of the group buy is coming up... I've seen from previous posts that he is anyway very good with pricing, but 7% under and this easy was a no brainer for me - it was time to order!!

-Spaghettipie
Can you share the deal on the Rubicon wheels/tires? I have an order in with Mark on a Sahara, and my be interested in this as well.

spaghettipie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi A4 Avant s-line, 2012 Subi Impreza sport hatchback, 2010 MB GL350, 2013 Lotus Evora S, 2020 JLU Sahara
Can you share the deal on the Rubicon wheels/tires? I have an order in with Mark on a Sahara, and my be interested in this as well.
Just asked him if he had any new Rubicon take-off's, and he had a few options. Best would be to ask him what he has - they do lifts and wheels for customers and offer to buy back the originals, so I imagine what he has available can change everyday. Price was fair/competitive with listings you find on this and other for sale forums/sites. Plus to have them installed and the Jeep configured for the tire size at delivery - I was very happy with the deal.

-Spaghettipie
Sponsored