peteinny

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
What does the deposit look like and is it non-refundable? I will most likely write an email to Mark in the next few days but some of you can probably comment sooner than that.
I ordered today. Very easy process. The deposit taken was $500. I would e-mail Mark as soon as possible and get the exact specifics.
Sponsored

@minutemen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black '20 JLUR
I ordered today. Very easy process. The deposit taken was $500. I would e-mail Mark as soon as possible and get the exact specifics.
Thank you. For the build sheet, did you use the Jeep website for the 2019 model year?

peteinny

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you. For the build sheet, did you use the Jeep website for the 2019 model year?
The build sheet on this site for MY2020 is accurate. The only issue I found was that I want the 8.4 radio and the advanced safety group of which both are listed on the sheet. The dealer cannot build the jeep with both right not because of some issue with FCA. Was told it should be resolved the next few weeks and my order will be sent then. If not I will receive a full refund of my deposit.

Sponsored

peteinny

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
I am deciding between the 2019 and waiting for 2020. Not sure what the perks of 2020 are other than the year sounds cool. Input?
Some engine changes on the 2020 and besides you cannot order a 2019 anymore.

spaghettipie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi A4 Avant s-line, 2012 Subi Impreza sport hatchback, 2010 MB GL350, 2013 Lotus Evora S, 2020 JLU Sahara
The build sheet on this site for MY2020 is accurate. The only issue I found was that I want the 8.4 radio and the advanced safety group of which both are listed on the sheet.
I found another one... tried to order the optional Tech Gray Polished Wheels (WGB) on my 2020 Sahara, and seems it's no longer possible for the dealer to add this option to my order. Anyone else have that issue? Too bad, I really prefer those to the stock Sahara ones. I will be doing stock Rubicon take-off's as an alternative.

-Spaghettipie

Eitel

First Name
Eitel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
I think the WGR is a Rubi only option, since it comes with the bigger tires.

spaghettipie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi A4 Avant s-line, 2012 Subi Impreza sport hatchback, 2010 MB GL350, 2013 Lotus Evora S, 2020 JLU Sahara
I think the WGR is a Rubi only option, since it comes with the bigger tires.
These 18" optional wheels are the ones I wanted to add... I thought the option code was WGB, but maybe I had that wrong. In any case, was told there were no optional wheels for the Sahara showing up for the 2020 order.
upload_2019-7-19_9-34-1.png

-Spaghettipie

RastaPasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Thanks for the info! Is the deposit refundable if something happens and you have to back out? (god forbid)

Sponsored

brbutler

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 6-speed, 2016 VW GTI 6-speed, 1984 Porsche 928S 5-speed
These 18" optional wheels are the ones I wanted to add... I thought the option code was WGB, but maybe I had that wrong. In any case, was told there were no optional wheels for the Sahara showing up for the 2020 order.
upload_2019-7-19_9-34-1.png

-Spaghettipie
I was wondering what was up with those wheels. The 2019 order guide has them as WPT, while the 2020 guide has them as WGB, with a footnote of "Only 1: WGB or WPT". I wonder if the order would go in using WPT?

Tech Gray 2019.PNG
Tech Gray 2020.PNG

@minutemen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black '20 JLUR
For those that ordered, what's is Mark's response time like? I sent an email last night and have been checking all afternoon:blush:

spaghettipie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For those that ordered, what's is Mark's response time like? I sent an email last night and have been checking all afternoon:blush:
No complaints... super responsive - even getting mails from him after hours. Can honestly say it’s been great going through the order process with him.

-Spaghettipie

spaghettipie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was wondering what was up with those wheels. The 2019 order guide has them as WPT, while the 2020 guide has them as WGB, with a footnote of "Only 1: WGB or WPT". I wonder if the order would go in using WPT?
Good question. I asked if there were any other options and was told only WHG 18X7.5 Polished Whls w/Gray Spokes were available. I didn’t specifically ask to try WPT though.

-Spaghettipie

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Great work on this! Wish there was something similar on the West Coast.

One suggestion - to edit your first post with the below info and expiry date.

O.K. everyone, I'm back. Work has been all-consuming, but here are the details:
The deal will be 7% under invoice with Tread Lightly or another Affiliate Reward (check the website! There are hundreds of qualifying companies that give you the discount for free. Example: I'm a teacher, therefore a member (not employee)of NEA, so I get a Reward Cert.).

The group buy will be through Fitzpatrick Jeep In Ansonia, Ct. Contact is Mark Fitzpatrick at [email protected] (203-734-3318 x3011) and mention the Forum Group Buy for the 2020 Wrangler.

He will do purchase and lease at this price, and will work with or without a trade.
He said you can send your builds whenever, and make adjustments when the order guide is released.
The dealer doc fee is $399 (not great), but it beats driving to Maryland where it's only $100 cheaper.
It is a well reviewed dealership that has been in business for generations, and he really wants our business.

I am out of the country until 7/9, but I will get back on this as soon as I return (hopefully to open order banks!)
Sponsored