• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Michigan Jeep JL Gibson single axel back exhaust. Stainless steel, black, new

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
2018 2019 Jeep JL wrangler 3.6 axle back stainless steel ceramic black exhaust part number 617308-B. It also comes with an offroad rock crawler tip for when you are doing extreme offroad. I bought this new. Installed it for one day. It sounds awesome, no drone. What I don’t like about it is when on the expressway with cruise control on, you can hear it down shift and I do a lot of highway driving. Otherwise it is awesome. Mine may downshift a bit more to as I have larger tires. When installed the muffler is nicely tucked away. Check it out on their website. $375.00. Shipped in the lower 48. I paid 100.00 more so my lost your gain.
Sorry tried to edit the spelling error in the title but cannot figure it out.

https://gibsonperformance.com/i-23266441-black-elite-single-exhaust-black-ceramic-617308-b.html#!year=2018||make=JEEP||model=WRANGLER (JL) RUBICON

84E11990-B078-47A1-945E-BAB8817D8467.jpeg

FB81F7E3-26AE-490B-B28C-B3ED7584C937.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Phatm9

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara Jl- 2007 Sahara Jk
Do you know if this works with the 2.0.. And do you have any pics with it installed on your jeep

OP
OP
Trav.city

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I just called Gibson to see if it will work on a 2.0 and they said it would not.

I do not have any pictures, but there is a video on you tube showing it. I only had it on for a couple days.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Trav.city

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Think I found a video of this on youtube. Sounds great. Seems we should check Jegs for a great price point
Nice guy... What’s your point directing people to Jegs? I’m trying to sell this if you can find a better deal go ahead, but don’t try to ruin my sale.

I’m open to offers, but I just checked Jegs and they are 70.00 more than my price and probably charge tax as well. Their promo code doesn’t work on this. Either way. This is a brand new exhaust and if some one can pick it up, it will save them the shipping.

Andrew05LJR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Nice guy... What’s your point directing people to Jegs? I’m trying to sell this if you can find a better deal go ahead, but don’t try to ruin my sale.

I’m open to offers, but I just checked Jegs and they are 70.00 more than my price and probably charge tax as well. Their promo code doesn’t work on this. Either way. This is a brand new exhaust and if some one can pick it up, it will save them the shipping.
I think you’re mistaken what I was saying. In your YouTube video, if it was yours, you mentioned it was on Jegs for the best price, which $375 was mentioned. Wasn’t trying to be a dick here but if someone misses out that wants this that Jegs has the best price according to that video. May need a relax a bit before assuming shit you read. Cheers

Edit: Here’s the video I was referring to. Is this you?

OP
OP
Trav.city

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I think you’re mistaken what I was saying. In your YouTube video, if it was yours, you mentioned it was on Jegs for the best price, which $375 was mentioned. Wasn’t trying to be a dick here but if someone misses out that wants this that Jegs has the best price according to that video. May need a relax a bit before assuming shit you read. Cheers

Edit: Here’s the video I was referring to. Is this you?
That is bull, you know exactly what you were doing... Well if I said $375 I was mistaken, I paid 475. I will delete the video if I said the wrong price.

Andrew05LJR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
That is bull, you know exactly what you were doing... Well if I said $375 I was mistaken, I paid 475. I will delete the video if I said the wrong price.
Makes zero sense saying someone can go to Jegs and pay MORE than you're selling it for. You're bitter cause you can't sell a used exhaust at near new pricing. Thing is worth 150-200 max. Get off your high horse and stop thinking everyone is against you and post a realistic price. It may sell then.

OP
OP
Trav.city

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Makes zero sense saying someone can go to Jegs and pay MORE than you're selling it for. You're bitter cause you can't sell a used exhaust at near new pricing. Thing is worth 150-200 max. Get off your high horse and stop thinking everyone is against you and post a realistic price. It may sell then.
Well I didn’t say that and I am not bitter. I’m just not in a rush to sell it because I don’t need the cash. Thanks for confirming exactly what you were doing. Your an Ass.. Go back to the other Forum where you came from. You didn’t even make an offer. What A troll.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Trav.city

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Andrew05LJR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Yep lol You’re.

Tapping out, you win. You have already ruined my add. Totally Ass.
Well you insisted that was my original intention when it wasn't. So mine as well if you accusation is there. Good luck
Sponsored