Sponsored

35's with Dirty Life wheels no lift

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
I really like how your Jeep looks. I think I’ll look into a set for mine.

Last edited:

J.boyd919

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL
With the 38s.

IMG_20190424_175111505.jpg

IMG_20190424_175032023.jpg
This looks sick. How did you color up the outer edge? Plastidip? I was thinking about something mine white to match the Bright White Jeep.

I’d never heard of Dirty Life before but I really like the look of them. I’m between the Roadkill 9301 and the MT Sidebiter 2s at the moment.

Sponsored

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
This looks sick. How did you color up the outer edge? Plastidip? I was thinking about something mine white to match the Bright White Jeep.

I’d never heard of Dirty Life before but I really like the look of them. I’m between the Roadkill 9301 and the MT Sidebiter 2s at the moment.
Lol just spray paint.

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Well then... hahaha
I was getting ready to drop them off to be powder coated and thought I would spray paint the ring for the spare just to see if I really wanted orange. After I did the one I decided to spray them all. I went out wheeling a couple weeks ago and was pretty hard on it and only scratched 2 of them. Come home a re-spray them and don't have to worry about sending them out.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
With the 38s.

IMG_20190424_175111505.jpg

IMG_20190424_175032023.jpg
what orange paint did you use for the rings? that looks really, really close to Punk'n.(or is that Mopar touch up paint)

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
I'll look when I get home tonight but I bought it off the shelf. I know the paint color is called "real orange". They also had one called "pumpkin orange" so I bought that one too. The pumpkin orange was not as orange and almost had a matt look.

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Got some new shoes today, still waiting for my 5th wheel to show up and I couldn't wait.

Wheels: Dirty Life DT-1's
Tires: Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35x12.5 R17
Suspension: Stock Rubicon

20180905_135326.jpg
20180905_135003.jpg
20180905_135035.jpg
20180905_135018.jpg
20180905_135057.jpg
20180905_135122.jpg
@Warpath I noticed you now have the 2" Synergy lift. are you running 2" bumpstops with the dirty life wheels and ridge grapplers? Synergy recommends a 3" bumpstop with the 4.5" backspace wheels and 35s, and I want to avoid that if I can. I have a set of DT-1 on order, and planned to run the Synergy lift as well, but may swap to Mopar or another if the Synergy really does need a 3" bumpstop on the 2" lift.

(also, how are you liking the Synergy lift, 9303 and ridge grappler combo)

OP
OP
Warpath

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
@Warpath I noticed you now have the 2" Synergy lift. are you running 2" bumpstops with the dirty life wheels and ridge grapplers? Synergy recommends a 3" bumpstop with the 4.5" backspace wheels and 35s, and I want to avoid that if I can. I have a set of DT-1 on order, and planned to run the Synergy lift as well, but may swap to Mopar or another if the Synergy really does need a 3" bumpstop on the 2" lift.

Yup! This was my 18' that I sold for for my Mojito. This was just stock with 35's. I'm currently running 2" bumpstops from teraflex. Heres a pic of the front. So far the ride has been great I'm really enjoying the combo.
20190819_162650.jpg

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Yup! This was my 18' that I sold for for my Mojito. This was just stock with 35's. I'm currently running 2" bumpstops from teraflex. Heres a pic of the front. So far the ride has been great I'm really enjoying the combo.
20190819_162650.jpg
are those the extended swaybar links and the Synergy swaybar link brackets, or just the Synergy bracket and stock links? I was planning to run longer links, but Synergy states the bracket actually works better than an extended link.

I have a set of Mopar 2" lift swaybar links and was going to run those, but don't want to lose travel if the bracket is really better.

I have a Mopar lift without the shocks, but I don't plan to use it as I like the shorter springs on the Synergy kit. I actually want as little as a lift as I can get by with while still allowing full flex with 35s. I am upgrading shocks to the fox factory race series, just need to wait to determine for sure what springs I will run before I order. i really wish the Mopar springs were a true 2" as I really like the ride and spring rates. they make a great coil for rough areas when paired with good shocks. much softer than some of the others that ride like a sports car.

OP
OP
Warpath

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
are those the extended swaybar links and the Synergy swaybar link brackets, or just the Synergy bracket and stock links? I was planning to run longer links, but Synergy states the bracket actually works better than an extended link.

I have a set of Mopar 2" lift swaybar links and was going to run those, but don't want to lose travel if the bracket is really better.

I have a Mopar lift without the shocks, but I don't plan to use it as I like the shorter springs on the Synergy kit. I actually want as little as a lift as I can get by with while still allowing full flex with 35s. I am upgrading shocks to the fox factory race series, just need to wait to determine for sure what springs I will run before I order. i really wish the Mopar springs were a true 2" as I really like the ride and spring rates. they make a great coil for rough areas when paired with good shocks. much softer than some of the others that ride like a sports car.
Those were on the rear. With the synergy kit you use thier adj endlinks for the rear with drop blocks on the swaybar, and reuse the factory rear endlinks for the front with thier front brackets. The rear factory endlinks are longer.

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL

Remember that our bump stop recommendations are for fender/tire clearance. It really has nothing to do with the lift, just your wheel/tire combo and what fenders you have. Our recommendations are explained as resulting in no or very little rubbing. You can run 2" of bump stop spacing, but you may get some rubbing or need to do some additional clearancing of your fenders/inner fenders. If you are comfortable doing this, go for it. A lot of owners are not though and those recommendations are based around that.

From the product page:
These recommendations will result in no or very little rubbing at full articulation and steering. Some stock bumper configurations may require more trimming than others. Less than our recommended bump stop spacing can be run (up to 2 inches of bump stop spacing), but fenders and inner fenders will need to be trimmed for additional clearance.
Sponsored