Sponsored

Dealer can't get 2020 pricing

blb078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Anyone hearing about any issues with 2020 pricing not in the dealer's computer now. Had more than one tell me they can't get pricing now but I know some where a few days ago. Sounds like it was available but was taken off.
Sponsored

Alpha Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
It is currently down per the dealer I spoke with just now as we’re in the process of ordering one ourselves. There were glitches with it (especially with the transmission pricing) so my guess is that they took it down completely until it’s fixed.

Good luck to those who think they’ll save $1000 or even $2500 by this pricing glitch. No, the dealer or FCA won’t eat the cost.

OP
OP

blb078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Good to know hopefully they get it worked out soon.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus SE
[If FCA took it down themselves, then my comment does not apply] Data propagation is the bane of Dealers. These poor salespeople are aware that pricing is out somewhere but it's not within their spec'ing tools. Rip your hair out: now.

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
It is currently down per the dealer I spoke with just now as we’re in the process of ordering one ourselves. There were glitches with it (especially with the transmission pricing) so my guess is that they took it down completely until it’s fixed.

Good luck to those who think they’ll save $1000 or even $2500 by this pricing glitch. No, the dealer or FCA won’t eat the cost.
Ahhh, come on. I thought FCA would eat the glitch from my order last week? Just kidding. My auto with the 3.6 in the Rubicon only rang up as $1500. I am sure a correction will be forthcoming. I just don't want the order cancelled or lose my place in line.

Makes you wonder how a company can be so disorganized!

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
The system has been wonky for over a week now.

I have quotes with all three transmission prices: $0, $1500, $2500.

Dealership wouldn't put the order in last week. Finally they called to say they did it today. They also said the system is showing no pricing so they can't send me paperwork besides the POC until the system works.

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
I just received my VIN number from my sales person. I ordered my JLRU on 07-11-19. It would seem awfully strange to me if they changed the pricing on me at this point, right?

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I just received my VIN number from my sales person. I ordered my JLRU on 07-11-19. It would seem awfully strange to me if they changed the pricing on me at this point, right?
If the POC shows $1500 they will correct it on the window sticker. You won't get a deal.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Highlander
This explains why the salesman hasn't gotten back to me with my Build pricing. I just wish they would have let me know. Here I am thinking THEY are slackers when it's not their fault at all !!

Sponsored

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
I'm trying to order a Pacifica from the same dealer I ordered my jeep and they say there isn't pricing and they can't order.

dchant

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep grand cherokee
I was having the same trouble on Friday. Dealer was able to put it through today.