multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Wait, what is the poll asking? My favorite or what’s the most popular that I see on the road?! I see more white than anything. Obviously my favorite is sting gray
This!

Because there’s only one right answer to the question which is most popular. Which color do you like most is a different question, which, by the way, may not have the same answer as which color JL do you own.
Sponsored

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
I would bet white. Here is Southern Arizona it seems like 1 out of 2 or 3 Wranglers are white. Red is very popular too.
Definitely could see that with the scorching heat you guys get there.

I think I feel pretty confident Granite, White, Firecrack red would round out the top 3 most sold.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
When I traded in my hypergreen JK towards my new JL the dealer was thrilled to get it. It went right out front and stood out like a beacon among the whites, silvers and blacks. It sold within a week. Wranglers and some sports cars can pull off the skittles colors without looking stupid. I loved the hypergreen and wouldn't have bought anything else other than the Punk'N I replaced it with. If those staid colors were the only options I wouldn't own a wrangler. I rarely pass another orange while going by a bazillion white, silver and dark colors. I like that.
Very true.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Here in LA i see lotd of white and granite.

When i was shopping last May 2018, i visited a few dealerships. Same thing over and over. White, black, silver, granite.
I wanted Sport with the M220 which really limited my options. They had one Sport in Ocean but it didnt have the M220 package so no thanks. M220 was more important to me than the color. I really wanted a Sting Grey but they seemed to only have them in Rubicon trim at the time. No i see SG sports

joshg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab, Tesla Model S P90DL, Audi R8 V10 Spyder 6MT
My last wrangler was Deep Cherry Red. Really liked that one. To me, that color should be in the lineup every year.. Probably would have picked Punkn anyway.
Had to google search for that one. Wow... I LOVE that color. Gorgeous! I hope it comes back in 2020.
Jeep Wrangler JL What is the most popular color? {filename}

Sponsored

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
We went to the Jeep Invasion at Wildwood NJ last week. Jeeps of all years(2500 of them) were there. By and far Black outnumbered all other colors. I thought White was going to be most popular, but it was definitely black.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
doesn't matter what the most popular color is white and black and silver are the best for resale. any other color on any vehicle you take a hit in resale and trade ins

STYG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JEEP WRANGLER JL MOAB
Occupation
U.S. ARMY RETIRED
I am partial to Sting-Gray. I walked onto the lot to check out the new inventory fell in love with the '19 MOAB in Sting-Gray... yup... traded in my '15 white sport and got that Sting-Gray MOAB. Impulsive, but had to have it.

Sponsored

jdegrave

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte, Pathfinder, JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Director Financial Systems Support & Governance
I'll have to agree with the rest of the posters here that black, white and grey and probably the most popular. As for my favorite it's the one I purchased, Mojito! Very few vehicles can pull this one off and the JL is one of them...

jdegrave

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte, Pathfinder, JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Director Financial Systems Support & Governance
You're missing Nacho from your list.
Definitely won't be most popular as there aren't many of them. But people seem to love mine!

I like that much better then the Hellayella! I wish they kept Nacho...

otter3591

First Name
Denise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport
Just wondering what the most popular color is these days. Around my area I see so many Firecrackers red Jeeps.

I have owned a Brown 1985 CJ7, a Deep Cherry red 2012 Jk and now an Ocean blue 2018 JLU.

Forgive me if I forgot a color.
Granite Crystal

Harleexl

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe Sting Gray
Occupation
Automotive
I do like Sting Gray, but ended up going with Bikini Pearl. I have to say that I really like this color!
Neither one seems to be what I see the most but they are both fairly new colors and I keep seeing more of them both.

Sponsored