Sponsored

Am I the only weirdo that looks back at his Jeep after it's parked?!?

How often do you look back at your Jeep after it's parked?

• Total voters

JLRoachicon

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU RUBICON 2.0 Turbo, 2006 Ducati 999S (RIP)
Vehicle Showcase
There was a saying: "if you don't turn back to look at your car as you leave it, you bought the wrong car"
So true!!! I look back every time. Why buy something as cool as a Wrangler and not love it. I cant imagine not looking even once. That is weird to me.
Sponsored

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Yes to the poll question. Iv'e gotten my wife with this a bunch of times, it goes like this..... we get in the Jeep and I say " Hi honey" she says "Hi" I go "Not you the Jeep". Thank God she's got a good sense of humor.

Sponsored

noloc45

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
Am I the only weirdo that looks back at his Jeep every. single. time. It's parked somewhere?!? Man, I really love my friggin Jeep!!! :clap:
Nope. All the girls look back at my jeep when its parked, at a light, on the highway, etc etc

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Nah, not at all. It’s not like you’re opening the door to the garage and looking at it almost every night before you go to bed or anything like that. Because who would do that? That’s crazy. Not me, that’s for sure...
I think this is the funniest post I have read since joining this forum ! Thanks for the belly laugh!

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Am I the only weirdo that looks back at his Jeep every. single. time. It's parked somewhere?!? Man, I really love my friggin Jeep!!! :clap:
At least I know now I am not the only one. I always check out my Jeep. Newbie here but man I love my Jeep. LOL !!!

After Lift and 33's.jpg

Sponsored