Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

I want to add 35's on my MOAB, it comes stock with Rubi suspension but the not the raised front fender flair, I'm thinking it should fit just like a Rubi, Has anyone put 35's on a MOAB stock yet?
that is essentially what i have at the moment. i have a Sport which has same fenders as Moab/Sahara. i have stock rubi suspension. at full flex my stock rubi tires are right at the fenders (no rubbing). 35s would rub for sure while flexing. on the street, no problem.

if you want to keep your stock fenders and run 35s (and flex) maybe add a 1/2" or 1" spacer lift. OR, swap to Rubi fenders as i am about to do.
Sponsored

jrdn.mrcd

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
what brand of spacers are you running? happy with them? (the jeep looks tough!)
Thanks! I’m running G2 Wheel Spacers, picked them up from 4 wheel parts. Same specs as spidertrax and synergy. USA made as well. Very happy with them, took wheels off to re-torque after a few trails/2000miles and I was surprised nothing was loose.

Sponsored

Sponsored

jordanblaze

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
this is after I switched to the soft top and put bora 1.5" spacers on.

side view 35's top down.jpeg

bora spacers 2.jpeg

bora spacers 1.jpeg

lookin' good, man. BORA spacers are definitely the way to go IMO. more expensive than most but thery're hub AND wheel centric, come with a lifetime warranty, and they're made in nevada to order (and they're NOT blue like spidertrax). loved the ones i had on my previous vehicles and am putting in my order for a new set for my JLUR soon (can't decide between 1.75" & 2").

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
lookin' good, man. BORA spacers are definitely the way to go IMO. more expensive than most but thery're hub AND wheel centric, come with a lifetime warranty, and they're made in nevada to order (and they're NOT blue like spidertrax). loved the ones i had on my previous vehicles and am putting in my order for a new set for my JLUR soon (can't decide between 1.75" & 2").
thanks! I’m really happy with how it looks with the 1.5”. I am a little worried that I will get some rubbing off-road. If I do I’m thinking 1.5” teraflex spacers.

YarrrMatey

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
I really need to stop looking at this thread *I should be content with the stock KO2's*

jordanblaze

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
thanks! I’m really happy with how it looks with the 1.5”. I am a little worried that I will get some rubbing off-road. If I do I’m thinking 1.5” teraflex spacers.

i've heard that at 1.5" you may have to do some trimming of your original studs. was this not your experience?
Sponsored