Badge of honour

Zekes69

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlu rubicon
Just finishing up my vacation and wondering how do I go about getting a badge of honour for Fins and things? We had a blast and only scraped the bottom of the stock Jlu rubicon. Any info would be greatly appreciated, first time off-roading in the Jeep and we are hooked I searched the files and couldn’t find any info

https://share.icloud.com/photos/03xNANNIySk6ScUK18ymiZKYA#Moab
Sponsored

tCub

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S JL, 2018 Renegade Latitude 4x4
Correct - just did it for Peters Mill Run. Check-in via the app WHILE THERE then you’ll be able to request physical badge. It takes 8-12 weeks to process too btw...

Shortly after requesting mine, I also got another email saying they’re coming out with new style badges and you can request upgrades to any previous ones you’ve earned.

Neat!

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Just finishing up my vacation and wondering how do I go about getting a badge of honour for Fins and things? We had a blast and only scraped the bottom of the stock Jlu rubicon. Any info would be greatly appreciated, first time off-roading in the Jeep and we are hooked I searched the files and couldn’t find any info

https://share.icloud.com/photos/03xNANNIySk6ScUK18ymiZKYA#Moab
The app is cool in concept. But it rarely works. Most of the trails are in locations with little or no cell coverage so the app fails.

So - Just download the app, register, then email them (address is in the app) and say that you did the trail but couldn't get the app to work. They will get you all hooked up! Customer support has been great.

Of course, I still haven't gotten 3 badges from last May/June, but I might have been impacted by the design change.

Sponsored

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
I got mine.
Screenshot_20190708-192409_Instagram.jpg

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

alright i will bite the bullet. what app do you need for this? im a rookie :lipssealed:

Sponsored

mojitojeep

First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Correct - just did it for Peters Mill Run. Check-in via the app WHILE THERE then you’ll be able to request physical badge. It takes 8-12 weeks to process too btw...
How is that run? I'm new, and wanted to take one that's a lower difficulty level.

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager
How is that run? I'm new, and wanted to take one that's a lower difficulty level.
Peters Mill would be perfect for you if you want an easy going trail ride. It's a very easy trail, not difficult at all.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Within the app you can select the map icon, which will take you to a page with a list of trails. The trails are all rated by difficulty. For example Rausch Creek (Trail #11) is a 2-4 while Big Bear (Gold Mountain) is a 6-9. Most locations have various difficulties.
You can browse the list and pick by difficulty, or you can look at the map and pick by location.
While you're on the trail, you sing into the app and check-in along the way. Once you've completed trails you can go to you profile page to request badges.
I signed up for the program when I got my Grand Cherokee. Pretty cool program. I gotta take the JL on some road trips to hit some trails now that I've got some aggressive tires.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation