• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California WTT JLU Rubicon Cloth Seats for Leather

JLRUBI19

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Might be a long shot but anyone in Southern California willing to trade there heated leather rubicon seats for my cloth rubicon heated seats front and rear (JLU 4dr), I’ll probably be ordering some PRP seat covers soon but before I do I thought I would ask who knows maybe someone out there is getting tired of burning themselves on their hot leather seats lol. Got about 2,000 miles on my 2019 jeep.

1CB001B4-EF7F-4D46-BEC7-C431968E39BB.jpeg

656DEBC5-3A17-4A63-B3E9-90A7F343CA3D.jpeg
Sponsored

bkjolly

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 CJ-5
For what you would have to pay for the difference in the trade you could have aftermarket leather installed.

OP
OP
JLRUBI19

JLRUBI19

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
For what you would have to pay for the difference in the trade you could have aftermarket leather installed.
I know that’s why I mentioned PRP, I watched a review of their slip on marine grade vinyl seat covers on the litebrite channel the fitment and look really good almost oem. I'm willing to add some cash as long as it makes sense otherwise I’ll just order the PRP ones, figured if give it a shot maybe someone is tired of their leather seats.

Last edited:

WheezysJL

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon
I know that’s why I mentioned PRP, I watched a review of their slip on marine grade vinyl seat covers on the litebrite channel the fitment and look really good almost oem. I'm willing to add some cash as long as it makes sense otherwise I’ll just order the PRP ones, figured if give it a shot maybe someone is tired of their leather seats.
just started installed the PRP on mine, the fitment and style are fantastic.

sina393284

First Name
sina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep jl sport S
if you decide to go after market, i might be interested in the seat covers.
Sponsored