First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Battalion Chief
Anyone know what fog lights the front bumpers accommodate?
Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know what fog lights the front bumpers accommodate?
hopefully mine one way or another lol.

all kidding aside, since this is a new bumper I hope it is designed for either bracket. if not, quite a few sites offer them now so you can swap from the led to the halogen bracket if needed. I thought I read on here you can do that to fit LED fogs in bumpers designed for the halogen ones.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I noticed that it doesn't have a sway bar skid plate on the production version of the bumper. So on the rubicon's that leaves that sway bar disconnect wide open underneath. The bottom shape is similar to the factory bumper though, so I wonder if the stock skid plate will fit it?

Firemadz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Battalion Chief
I noticed that it doesn't have a sway bar skid plate on the production version of the bumper. So on the rubicon's that leaves that sway bar disconnect wide open underneath. The bottom shape is similar to the factory bumper though, so I wonder if the stock skid plate will fit it?
Messaged them today, they said they are developing one.

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Messaged them today, they said they are developing one.
That's good, no skid down there is a deal breaker for me. This is still one of my favorite looking bumpers so hopefully they come out with the skid sooner than later.

Firemadz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Battalion Chief
That's good, no skid down there is a deal breaker for me. This is still one of my favorite looking bumpers so hopefully they come out with the skid sooner than later.
Same here. I’m also trying to confirm that the rear will accommodate backup sensors.

aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just heard back from RR on the Snorkel.

"We are hoping to release it late summer to early fall. We will do a public release on all of our social media sites."

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Just heard back from RR on the Snorkel.

"We are hoping to release it late summer to early fall. We will do a public release on all of our social media sites."
Correct. I talked to the product manager at a show at the end of May. They had just received their production tooling and needed to start running some samples. Once they were satisfied that everything looked good, they would release it. He said potentially August but more than likely September. They had that same orange JL there and he showed me the snorkel under the hood. I was losing patience but after seeing it, i decided it was worth the wait instead of going with the Hauk snorkel.

Sponsored

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
SO......Yesterday my son was off and he said he would help me install the front Rugged Ridge bumper I bought from Northridge. This is the stubby bumper we see here that the OP showed the photos of. I asked via live chat if the bumper came with the bull bar and they said yes, it's "welded on" and I said the only reason I ask is in your ad you also sell just the bull bar that bolts on. Rep says "you get it just the way you see it". Perfect I love it. Well that's not what you get. You get just a stubby bumper and as of this morning NR changed the ad and it now says "bull bar not included" and the bolt on has been removed all together. I sure hope they make this right and send me a call tag and refund my money. I don't want to pay return shipping on this as it was not my fault. I really want that bumper and they must not make it.

Solidaxle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
All this Rugged Ridge stuff is made in China , The people you’re dealing with are just sales they don’t know anything. The awesome thing about owning a jeep is there so many great American companies that have great communication and great products and know their business.

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
All this Rugged Ridge stuff is made in China , The people you’re dealing with are just sales they don’t know anything. The awesome thing about owning a jeep is there so many great American companies that have great communication and great products and know their business.
Well I will say the guys at Northridge are far smarter than the clowns at 4wheel parts. As far as being made in America, I have the time nor the money to buy everything made in the USA. Also know that we are lucky to have some new companies coming out that do make their product in the USA and most people we be blown away too know that most of the stuff is all coming from China. But hey I'm just a poor white guy trying to build a Jeep while still running a house. Peace to all the rich cat's who can buy the best of everything I'm not that.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
SO......Yesterday my son was off and he said he would help me install the front Rugged Ridge bumper I bought from Northridge. This is the stubby bumper we see here that the OP showed the photos of. I asked via live chat if the bumper came with the bull bar and they said yes, it's "welded on" and I said the only reason I ask is in your ad you also sell just the bull bar that bolts on. Rep says "you get it just the way you see it". Perfect I love it. Well that's not what you get. You get just a stubby bumper and as of this morning NR changed the ad and it now says "bull bar not included" and the bolt on has been removed all together. I sure hope they make this right and send me a call tag and refund my money. I don't want to pay return shipping on this as it was not my fault. I really want that bumper and they must not make it.
wow, that's amazing! I really wanted that bumper, but like you did not want a bolt on bull bar / guard.

on the rugged ridge site it had both, one with the guard, and one without. I wonder what happened with the one with the built in bar?

I hope they make it right for you.
Sponsored