• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New Jersey 35” BFG KM3’s on MOPAR GLADIATOR Wheels

OP
OP
richk225

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
I will definitely keep you in mind, ebay fees are going to take a bite out of them too. I don`t understand why they did not sell either. I`d be happy walking away with $2k. Is that really too much for basically new tires and rims and Mopar TPMS sensors? I chose not to cheap out on the setup
Sponsored

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
I will definitely keep you in mind, ebay fees are going to take a bite out of them too. I don`t understand why they did not sell either. I`d be happy walking away with $2k. Is that really too much for basically new tires and rims and Mopar TPMS sensors? I chose not to cheap out on the setup
I’ve been watching these on eBay and on here. $1900-$2000 is a great deal on these as the tires alone are $1780 after tax. I almost bought them, just because the price was too good. I finally decided to order tires for the black rims I have. But this is a screaming deal! I’d love to see these wheels on a sport Bikini color.

OP
OP
richk225

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I totally feel your frustration. To be honest I just think the rims were a bit of a waste. They look like Sport rims and you spend $1500 on those with the TPMS and tax... I know you want to recoupe your investment but I think thats whats making the numbers so off.

My best advice is to just ride these out for 10k miles and get some use outta them and then youll be able to sell them for the exact same amout youd get now.

Whats the highest youve gotten offered? 1300?
  1. I Understand that everyone's taste is different, but to say they look the same would be a little off, because of the 5 spokes or because of the silver color? Totally different width and offset along with several other differences. I like them, you don`t, no big deal, that`s what keeps the economy going, I`m not one for black rims and off brand tires but I don`t knock it. I don`t want to debate wheels with you or anyone, to each their own, that`s why there a thousand different rim`s available in every color, style and size.I had seen your post about the tailgate. I had the Rubicon steel bumper and the 35" would not fit on the stock carrier. I put a Smittybilt re-locator that worked perfectly and wasted my money on a Mopar tailgate reinforcement kit. Total waste of money, the tailgate flex was still there. I purchased a Rugged Ridge Spartacus hinge and re-locator assembly $540.00 which worked great, I actually have another for a customers Jeep who decided to change bumpers instead. ACE and LOD all make hinge mount kits that will save your tailgate from cracking down the road. To answer your question about what I was offered for the tire and rim setup I have, it was $1900 and he was handling the shipping to CA
    96184s_jeep_wrangler_wheel_17-1024x1001-jpg.jpg
    img_6539-jpg.jpg

EDIT DELETE REPORT
    BOOKMARK − QUOTE REPLY
Page 2 of 2
< Prev12
I totally feel your frustration. To be honest I just think the rims were a bit of a waste. They look like Sport rims and you spend $1500 on those with the TPMS and tax... I know you want to recoupe your investment but I think thats whats making the numbers so off.

My best advice is to just ride these out for 10k miles and get some use outta them and then youll be able to sell them for the exact same amout youd get now.

OP
OP
richk225

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

1. I Understand that everyone's taste is different, but to say they look the same would be a little off, because of the 5 spokes or because of the silver color? Totally different width and offset along with several other differences. I like them, you don`t, no big deal, that`s what keeps the economy going, I`m not one for black rims and off brand tires but I don`t knock it. I don`t want to debate wheels with you or anyone, to each their own, that`s why there a thousand different rim`s available in every color, style and size.I had seen your post about the tailgate. I had the Rubicon steel bumper and the 35" would not fit on the stock carrier. I put a Smittybilt re-locator that worked perfectly and wasted my money on a Mopar tailgate reinforcement kit. Total waste of money, the tailgate flex was still there. I purchased a Rugged Ridge Spartacus hinge and re-locator assembly $540.00 which worked great, I actually have another for a customers Jeep who decided to change bumpers instead. ACE and LOD all make hinge mount kits that will save your tailgate from cracking down the road. To answer your question about what I was offered for the tire and rim setup I have, it was $1900 and he was handling the shipping to CA
    Jeep Wrangler JL 35” BFG KM3’s on MOPAR GLADIATOR Wheels {filename}
    Jeep Wrangler JL 35” BFG KM3’s on MOPAR GLADIATOR Wheels {filename}

EDIT DELETE REPORT
    BOOKMARK − QUOTE REPLY
Page 2 of 2
< Prev12
Sponsored