Sponsored

2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited ORDER GUIDE (4-Door)!

SecondTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Essentially FCA made the standard 3.6 engine a $500 upgraded engine. They are now offering the 2.0T as the new standard engine $500 below what the 3.6 cost previously.
The “standard 3.6/Auto” is now a $1,000 premium to upgrade

2.0/Auto = $1,500
3.6/Auto = $2,500
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
The “standard 3.6/Auto” is now a $1,000 premium to upgrade

2.0/Auto = $1,500
3.6/Auto = $2,500
I was comparing it to the 18/19s where 3.6/auto combo was $2000.

Now the 3.6/auto is a $500 increase from 18/19.

The 2.0T/auto is $500 less than the 3.6/auto was for 18/19.

Sponsored

dignan22

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5 / GX 460 / 1989 Jeep YJ Laredo / 1986 Grand Wagoneer / Reserved 2021 Bronco 4D F.E.
Disappointed about the color options. Also wondering if the black leather seats will still have red stitching or if they’ll go to white stitching like on the Sahara. The latter would make the exterior color selection much easier.

As much as I love the red stitching, it and the red dash panel just clash with so many of the exterior color. The dash panel is simple and relatively cheap to replace, but the same can’t be said of all the stitched items.
They should also offer a grey or black dash with the Rubicon with black seats as well. I know some people like it, but a lot of people (like me) don't like the red dash at all.

piloto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3S2000944S
They should also offer a grey or black dash with the Rubicon with black seats as well. I know some people like it, but a lot of people (like me) don't like the red dash at all.
The problem is I really want the P’unkn orange but my wife (and I as well) don’t like the clash with that and the red stitching. And not a fan of the beige seats. And the new dark saddle isn’t much different.

So it’s going to be between white, red, or sting grey for us it seems like. Gobi would have been cool and not clashing with the red.

ulbsti25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
The problem is I really want the P’unkn orange but my wife (and I as well) don’t like the clash with that and the red stitching. And not a fan of the beige seats. And the new dark saddle isn’t much different.

So it’s going to be between white, red, or sting grey for us it seems like. Gobi would have been cool and not clashing with the red.
Ooooh. Orange with brown seats and red dash. Do it! Get a pink soft top too.

SecondTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Does anyone know does the E Torque give you a higher tow rating I believe the Sahara is 3500 with the standard 3.6
No, tow rating will be unchanged.

E-torque provides no assistance above 1500 rpm, so it’s of little use in towing situations.

Sponsored

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
orange with brown seats lol.
Man why did they have to do brown seats. They should've done purple seats. or red seats. or something. brown is just ugly.

piloto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3S2000944S
orange with brown seats lol.
Man why did they have to do brown seats. They should've done purple seats. or red seats. or something. brown is just ugly.
The purple with red stitching wouldn’t work.

piloto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3S2000944S
Ooooh. Orange with brown seats and red dash. Do it! Get a pink soft top too.
A pink soft top wouldn’t work, but a pink hardtop would be great. That with the purple seats, I might do. But it depends on if they have the right shade of pink.

ClaytonW

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2016 Lexus LX570
Auto high beam headlamp control for 2020 with Advanced Safety Group. It's a nice feature. I would like to have it but probably not a big enough reason to change my 2019 for 2020 Rubicon.

rubicali

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota in the past, just started owning a JL :D
Is it possible that FCA is not even confident enough to put the 3.6L eTorque/turbo in the Rubicons which are more likely to be used for offroading? Maybe they have statistics showing Sahara owners tend to drive on less rough roads, so a new engine version is less likely to have issues compared to putting them in Rubicon and get heavily loaded?
Sponsored