Dealer Good/Bad list?

tk2fast

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2000 TJ, 2001 XJ
I didn't see one on the forums but it would be great if we had a list of dealers that had some integrity. I have seen many posts talking about "the dealer" but seems no one says who that dealer is, good or bad.

Not sure if it's not allowed to mention who the dealer is by name or what, but this is a must, especially with this JL steering issue, as many dealers are just saying "it's a jeep thing" but a few are genuinely interested in helping.

How about some names??? I've asked for recommendations and got ZERO response. I believe a list would be helpful to many.
Any opinions? Ideas?
Sponsored

Rudolph Hart

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GME Mojito!
Occupation
Semi retired
Thereā€™s lots of ā€˜naming and shamingā€™ of dealerships and ā€˜naming and praisingā€™ on the forum.

Go ahead and start a thread, youā€™ll soon find out whether or not there is any demand for it.

OP
OP
tk2fast

tk2fast

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

OP
OP
tk2fast

tk2fast

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone in the Phoenix area recommend a dealer they dealt with for the JLU steering issues?

WES IV

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S 2 dr with hardtop. Firecracker Red.
Occupation
Going over the hills and far away
Thereā€™s lots of ā€˜naming and shamingā€™ of dealerships and ā€˜naming and praisingā€™ on the forum.

Go ahead and start a thread, youā€™ll soon find out whether or not there is any demand for it.
I find starting threads is the best way to find information. Make sure you word your questions sensibly so you get accurate answers.

Rudolph Hart

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GME Mojito!
Occupation
Semi retired
Anyone in the Phoenix area recommend a dealer they dealt with for the JLU steering issues?
Thatā€™s not going to get noticed in here. Start up a thread and ask the question.

A quick search on the forum delivered the thread below, it includes a couple of recommendations.

My apologies if the geography doesnā€™t work for you with these, Iā€™m in the UK so donā€™t have any local knowledge.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-dealer-in-central-arizona.31973/#post-734839

OP
OP
tk2fast

tk2fast

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thatā€™s not going to get noticed in here. Start up a thread and ask the question.

A quick search on the forum delivered the thread below, it includes a couple of recommendations.

My apologies if the geography doesnā€™t work for you with these, Iā€™m in the UK so donā€™t have any local knowledge.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-dealer-in-central-arizona.31973/#post-734839
Funny as when I searched it came up with nothing in Phoenix. Thanks for that.
Specifically I was interested in seeing if anyone else in the Phoenix area had a dealer that they dealt with on the steering issues. I guess it's going to be trial & error. My first appointment is on Tuesday. I'm sure it will be interesting.

Rudolph Hart

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GME Mojito!
Occupation
Semi retired
Funny as when I searched it came up with nothing in Phoenix. Thanks for that.
Specifically I was interested in seeing if anyone else in the Phoenix area had a dealer that they dealt with on the steering issues. I guess it's going to be trial & error. My first appointment is on Tuesday. I'm sure it will be interesting.
OK, good luck with it, I hope you get it to where youā€™re happy

Sponsored

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ram TRX, 20' Gladiator LE
If youā€™re buying watch this:

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ram TRX, 20' Gladiator LE
You didnā€™t read the thread.
Did you? Pretty clear to be on the good list...but I digress, some folks read things differently than others...

Dealer Good/Bad list?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I can personally recommend Dave Dennis in the Dayton, OH area for both service and sales. :)

Rudolph Hart

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GME Mojito!
Occupation
Semi retired
Did you? Pretty clear to be on the good list...but I digress, some folks read things differently than others...

Dealer Good/Bad list?
You can use bold letters as much as you like...the OP already has a Wrangler, heā€™s not buying, heā€™s looking for after sales service.

Iā€™m afraid the sound quality put me off watching your video.
Sponsored