Sponsored

Arizona Owners parts sale/trade thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
Are your Ko2 still available, and is your soft top new in the box, or was it installed?
Yes tires are still available. And the soft-top was used for about 3 months... right now is sitting in storage, so it might be a little dusty, but great conditions nonetheless.
Sponsored

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2019 JLR, 2000 TJ
Anyone have a factory steering stabilizer they want to sell?
I replaced my JLUR factory steering stabilizer with an upgrade, I have the old one for sale.

GringoStar

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JL Rubicon
Both tops are still for sale! make me a reasonable offer!
Iā€™m interested in the hard top. Iā€™m out of town this weekend but would love to take a look early to mid next week. Can you tell me what condition it is in?

GringoStar

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JL Rubicon
Hey guys....if you need wheels/tires hit me up. Im local here in Chandler and work with Element Wheel and Variant wheels. Ill set you up with just about anything
Hey man. We met at an event a while back. Love your jeep. Iā€™m in the market for wheels and tires now. Would love to see what you recommend and what kind of budget I should expect to drop. In general Iā€™m looking for 37s and some better looking wheels for my ā€˜18 JLUR. -Shane

Sponsored

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
Iā€™m interested in the hard top. Iā€™m out of town this weekend but would love to take a look early to mid next week. Can you tell me what condition it is in?
Yup! sounds good to me. The top is/looks brand new! No issues whatsoever. Though I have it on my Jeep as we speak :rock:

Brew211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLURM, Tundra, 2022 JLU 392 XR
Vehicle Showcase
I have the following for sale:
  1. Stock plastic Rubicon front bumper and skid plate, make me an offer
  2. Stock cat-back exhaust, make me an offer
  3. Stock Rubicon suspension take-offs (springs, shocks, etc.) make an offer

Sponsored

Chonch

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JL
Anyone Interested in 5 stock rubicon (wheels) take offs?

Last edited:

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys....if you need wheels/tires hit me up. Im local here in Chandler and work with Element Wheel and Variant wheels. Ill set you up with just about anything
Looking for either AEV Borahs ( jk version in onix) or Fuel Rebel wheels and a set of Nitto Ridge Grapplers in 315/70/17. Would want 5 of each. Any good pricing on these? (Would also consider KM3 in same size.)

Bboompow

First Name
Bboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Moab
Complete set of the suspension parts from a 2019 Rubicon/Moab Wrangler Unlimited, which includes the shocks, coils, and control arms professionally taken off my 2019 Jeep Wrangler Moab JL at the dealership. This set has only 180 miles on it and is in A+ condition. All four shocks, front/rear coils, the front coil pads, front/rear swaybar links, and the front lower control arms. $185.00

96309771-69AD-4D16-845D-27634C18ED27.jpeg

malogus

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Complete set of the suspension parts from a 2019 Rubicon/Moab Wrangler Unlimited, which includes the shocks, coils, and control arms professionally taken off my 2019 Jeep Wrangler Moab JL at the dealership. This set has only 180 miles on it and is in A+ condition. All four shocks, front/rear coils, the front coil pads, front/rear swaybar links, and the front lower control arms. $185.00

96309771-69AD-4D16-845D-27634C18ED27.jpeg
I searched and didn't find an answer to this, but what are the differences in Rubicon suspension vs. a Sahara?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.