#SquadGoals

First Name
Brittney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Sahara
That’s insanely fast!
I ordered 2/13 (yesterday) and got my VIN today. fingers crossed we keep that pace. Ha ha but I’m not holding my breath.
Sponsored

#SquadGoals

First Name
Brittney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Sahara
I ordered 1/13, currently in KZ status, ETA at dealer between today and 2/14. Guessing 2/14. Speed of delivery may have something to do with being in a large market (Atlanta)
Did yours come in?

#SquadGoals

First Name
Brittney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Sahara

jericbarg

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Granite
Occupation
Healthcare

Firecracker Rubi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Ordered - 1/29
D1 - 2/7
E or F - 2/14 (chat said F call said E)

Triple Red Rubicon

Already got the accessories/parts on order from Quadratec. They price matched Tasca

Sponsored

Michie

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU anniversary
I ordered on 1/25, got my VIN today

Justtiffmonae

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sahara Unlimited
Hey y'all! I ordered my JL Rubicon on January 24th, and my dealer said he's heard nothing back yet. He said he would call me the minute he hears something. We're in the 3rd week now and he told me still nothing yet. Is this normal?

My order was also placed on 1/24 and I received my VIN number two days later and about a week later my status stayed as D1 for 12 days and I just got word today that as of yesterday my status is now KZ with an ETA of 2/19-2/23

Firecracker Rubi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Yeah, the dealers tell you anything to get an order. They said they would put my email on the order so I would get all the updates... Right. I'm not even sure if that's possible.

They also told me no info until the end of the month, a tactic I'm sure to get me to go away for a few weeks. Well, mine is done being built and in inspection as of today. Jeep chat and their phone system is great. Yes they are vague with their updates but you can figure out generally where it is in the process with 5 minutes of work on the chat.

Sponsored

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
Mine will ship to Ft Collins. I hear they usually ship by rail to Omaha, then by truck from there. Sometimes via rail all the way to Denver. I'm impatiently waiting, too, so is my son who will inherit the JK :)
Mine went from Toledo to SW Indiana to Chicago, past Des Moines and a 3 day camp out in North Platte, NE before making it to Denver. Then sat 3 days over the weekend before the truck to the dealer in Centennial. YMMV

sportylexy

First Name
Lexy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
General Manager Fairfield Inn and Suites
Yeah, the dealers tell you anything to get an order. They said they would put my email on the order so I would get all the updates... Right. I'm not even sure if that's possible.

They also told me no info until the end of the month, a tactic I'm sure to get me to go away for a few weeks. Well, mine is done being built and in inspection as of today. Jeep chat and their phone system is great. Yes they are vague with their updates but you can figure out generally where it is in the process with 5 minutes of work on the chat.
Dealers will definitely tell you anything to get you to buy from them. Mine said I’d get my Jeep in 3 weeks and that he’d update me throughout the build of my Jeep. Haven’t heard a peep from him since I ordered 5 weeks ago even after emailing him 10 days ago about a tire change.

desert runner

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR MetalCloak 2.5F/3.5R, LoD Bumper/Carrier.
Mine went from Toledo to SW Indiana to Chicago, past Des Moines and a 3 day camp out in North Platte, NE before making it to Denver. Then sat 3 days over the weekend before the truck to the dealer in Centennial. YMMV
Thanks for that info. How were you able to track where you vehicle was?

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Ordered 1/18 - just got word from dealership it is on train scheduled to be at dealer 2/27 - JLU Sport S - soft top - FC Red

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
Wanted to get a consensus fron new JL owners
My order for a 2 door Sport S was placed on 02/15 & assigned a VON & VIN right away. Status D as of 02/16.
Sponsored