First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler (JL) Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Folks,

We have been helping multiple members configure the accessories for their JL's and JT's. Please feel free to send us a PM with your requests. We will provide you with a custom quote of the brands and products on your wish list with a competitive quote, with free shipping regardless of the product.

We will also alert you if any of the products you are interested in are back ordered, giving you the option to wait or find an alternative product. Give us a shot!

Thanks

Bob
Sponsored

ArmyJeeper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own a JLURubicon
Occupation
Retired US Army
Folks,

We have been helping multiple members configure the accessories for their JL's and JT's. Please feel free to send us a PM with your requests. We will provide you with a custom quote of the brands and products on your wish list with a competitive quote, with free shipping regardless of the product.

We will also alert you if any of the products you are interested in are back ordered, giving you the option to wait or find an alternative product. Give us a shot!

Thanks

Bob
I have a JLURubicon and I am looking for a rock slider with a step like the Mopar Performance Rock Rails with a rocker guard. I want it to cover the whole space so there is no body showing under the fenders.

OP
OP

The4x4Guys

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler (JL) Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
If you don't mind let me ask a few questions to guide any recommendations, unless of course all you are interested in is the Mopar rail/step that you mentioned.

1) Is your JLUR lifted beyond factory height?
2) Are you interested in rails that might have more of a pronounced step near each door?
3) Do you have a price range that you want to keep to? (for instance the Mopar rails are $870)
4) Other than Mopar are there any brands you are interested in or alternatively want to avoid?
5) Have you seen the step/slider from Rock Slide Engineering (as an example) I only mention these becasue this is what I installed on my JLUR - https://rockslideengineering.com/product/step-slider-set-for-jeep-wrangler-jl-2dr/

Thanks. Once we hear back from you we can send some suggestions/alternatives.

Bob
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.