My new aftermarket LED headlights

SteadyC

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
I see a bezel inside the light, pretty clear to me.

C8308B9B-8B4C-47DB-83B2-54B567427739.png

SteadyC

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
Where do you see the bezel??

6AFBC6D2-9719-46B3-A30A-B190814DC2C0.jpeg

1AE9123E-6109-431F-B87A-AFFE5D460872.jpeg
Your examples are better than all their public documentation would leave one to believe. Why do you assume I am trolling? Assuming is stupid, I even went as far as reading their public information and made an observation, that is trolling? Whatever dude. Good luck. I will say again, your examples look better than theirs. Still don’t like the look, am I ok in having my own opinion?

Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Your examples are better than all their public documentation would leave one to believe. Why do you assume I am trolling? Assuming is stupid, I even went as far as reading their public information and made an observation, that is trolling? Whatever dude. Good luck. I will say again, your examples look better than theirs. Still don’t like the look, am I ok in having my own opinion?
Heh, nobody is judging you on your personal taste. I think the 7” quake is fugly and terrible design. But I didn’t make that a big deal in my comments, however you seem rather delusional on the inherent design of most headlight housings, they have a black plastic trim around it to hold, you know, the light itself and the bolts. It doesn’t float in mid-air.

8FB7AECE-B76D-4ABC-B5AB-226955CC4FC6.jpeg

6A1E5846-EBCF-4678-BA76-D31FEAEB9BF0.jpeg

91282DC2-14F4-4AB4-AB39-5D31DE7978F3.jpeg

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Those do like pretty sweet and fill the area nicely:like:
thanks just to make it clear, the plastic bezel around is to leave surface area to secure 3 bolts onto the frame of the Jeep, like all headlights do.. 7” headlights not only show the bezel they also have a 2” adapter that you have to secure it to first.

SteadyC

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
Heh, nobody is judging you on your personal taste. I think the 7” quake is fugly and terrible design. But I didn’t make that a big deal in my comments, however you seem rather delusional on the inherent design of most headlight housings, they have a black plastic housing around it to hold, you know, the light itself and the bolts. It doesn’t float in mid-air.

8FB7AECE-B76D-4ABC-B5AB-226955CC4FC6.jpeg

6A1E5846-EBCF-4678-BA76-D31FEAEB9BF0.jpeg
What is your problem? First I can’t read, now I’m delusional? I’ve never attacked you yet. Just stop replying, that’s why I said your examples are better so that you would move on. Their examples online don’t show this, pure and simple. Move on. I won’t be replying to you anymore, you’re a mean person and have crappy communication skills.

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2 DOOR Rubi
Occupation
CSM, (Chief Sawdust Maker)
I like them:like: I know you asked for opinions, but it's your Jeep. If you like it, go for it! Screw the opinions of others. Zero Fox Given:rock:

Edit: at least they are true 9" and not some rebranded 7" (yeah looking at you Quake and other)

Guys beware~Not all LED do want they say, you need to look at how they shape up to normal road conditions and if they are really lights for the highway. Dont get pulled into the spot work ad most 3 rd parties LED lights are.
Quake lights are just bad and very bad they are not good Go look at my posts and see the details,
Once again please beware and be well informed und understand how they work, don't be fooled in to the Marketing BS.. They only want to sell you more BS on how great the product is. Do your home work, oh and forget about the 5000 lumens etc etc nit not about brightness on road, Sopt and of road yep.
So sorry beware of the BS........

Sponsored

grady2hig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 4WD
I like how they look...more aggressive. I have the factory led, but sometimes I think the circles look weird...weak looking...

Kellerellek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl
Guys beware~Not all LED do want they say, you need to look at how they shape up to normal road conditions and if they are really lights for the highway. Dont get pulled into the spot work ad most 3 rd parties LED lights are.
Quake lights are just bad and very bad they are not good Go look at my posts and see the details,
Once again please beware and be well informed und understand how they work, don't be fooled in to the Marketing BS.. They only want to sell you more BS on how great the product is. Do your home work, oh and forget about the 5000 lumens etc etc nit not about brightness on road, Sopt and of road yep.
So sorry beware of the BS........
Ive had my quake led headlights and fog lights for almost a year and love them. They are much brighter and look so much better than what I had originally.

Bskylerj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler, 2011 Chevy Avalanche, 2012 Hyundai Sonata
I have them since early April. I love them. I mounted a washer behind when I mounted them. I’ve never been flashed. I have not wired up the Halos. Trying to decide if I want them on the light switch or the auxiliary switch

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Southeastern Utah, On the San Rafael swell.
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JLU Rubicon, 2010 Ford Raptor
I've looked at these headlights over and over for the last 2 to 3 weeks to see if I would like them. I figure if I took my time and each day looked then perhaps I would not have any regrets.

I made the decision to purchase just now. After thinking about it, it is cheaper, but probably even a better headlight than the factory LED.

upload_2019-6-27_11-22-20.png

upload_2019-6-27_11-25-5.png

https://www.ledfactorymart.com/prod...driving-lights-for-jeep-wrangler-jl-2018-2019

What do you all think?
I have the standard LED lights and I hvae had a major problem with them icing over. The leds do not put out enough heat to melt the ice buildup. As for style that is up to you.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
If you are looking to upgrade to advanced and modern lights, I recommend you with the G-Class lights
They are well worth the money.

That interior and dash is freakn nuts!
Sponsored