Aramis76

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Hello all,

My 2 door Rubicon has been on order for nearly 1 week and today I saw one on a dealer lot without the fuel door.

I have to wonder, is that common? I thought they all came with and up until today, I had only seen Rubicons with the fuel door.

So it's either an assembly mistake, a dealer who took it for another jeep or they stopped putting them in?

The rubicon was brand new 2019 sold being delivered next week.

It was brought in from another dealership so the scenario that someone swiped it is possible.
Sponsored

WES IV

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S 2 dr with hardtop. Firecracker Red.
Occupation
Going over the hills and far away
Hello all,

My 2 door Rubicon has been on order for nearly 1 week and today I saw one on a dealer lot without the fuel door.

I have to wonder, is that common? I thought they all came with and up until today, I had only seen Rubicons with the fuel door.

So it's either an assembly mistake, a dealer who took it for another jeep or they stopped putting them in?

The rubicon was brand new 2019 sold being delivered next week.

It was brought in from another dealership so the scenario that someone swiped it is possible.
Jeesh...I'd talk to the dealership about this. Better check over your new car when it shows up. Even how much oil is the the crankcase. I understand there are several threads concerning this situation.

OP
OP

Aramis76

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Jeesh...I'd talk to the dealership about this. Better check over your new car when it shows up. Even how much oil is the the crankcase. I understand there are several threads concerning this situation.
You can count on it!!!
Sponsored