Sponsored

AEV JL Wrangler Products & Builds [SEMA 2018 - JLWF Coverage]

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
The sad thing is, you will most likely see Chinese copies of the bumpers on Ebay before AEV finally releases the genuine versions.

eugene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Ocean Blue
more than once a week I hop on the forums hoping for some sort of AEV news. Maybe we could all form some sort of group buy on the bumpers and try and get a deal? Does AEV give a forum discount?

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
more than once a week I hop on the forums hoping for some sort of AEV news. Maybe we could all form some sort of group buy on the bumpers and try and get a deal? Does AEV give a forum discount?
No discounts that I’ve heard.

Sponsored

Xzius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR Granite
Well the word is that AEV will be showcasing 2020 parts at SEMA next year before they roll out armor for the 2018's and on...

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I am still waiting on the rear bumper, but I got the wheels, at least

aDZY4RA.jpg
Those look sweet!

I'm still waiting on a bumper and carrier myself. Was going to go with my spare in the trunk until it is released, but don't like loosing the limited storage space. I'll just have to avoid bouncing around until AEV decides they want my money. :piggybank:

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Regarding the bumpers, I guess SEMA 2018 was showing 2020 parts...
Just giving me time to change my mind.

Savvy aluminum bumpers? Lightweight seems to be the real way to go anyway. :whoknows:

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
looking at the spent brass JK borahs makes me want to just go with those, but then I remember how nice the Salta looks in that color so tough choice. I actually like the offset / backspace of the JK Borah better than the JL version, but backup camera clearance is a concern. not sure what I will end up doing. I like the Dirty life, but it's not hub centric and very heavy, and also like the Fuel Rebel. getting more choices in bronze now, so hopefully once my replacement comes in Ill be able to buy a set. would love to go AEV, but their delays may put them out of the running for my wheels. bumper is still up in the air as it is not as pressing and can wait since the factory steel bumper is not the worst.