Sponsored

Custom vanity license plates -- let's see yours!

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
If a random stranger reads it, they should be able to figure out what is intended. Otherwise, what's the point?
It's only meant for a chosen few ;) mine is (non-jeep related):

LRLLRLRR

anyone?
edit: my wife thinks I'm nuts...

Sponsored

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
I don't understand the point in getting a custom plate that people won't understand or easily recognize.

If a random stranger reads it, they should be able to figure out what is intended. Otherwise, what's the point?

Funny custom plates are the best.
That’s the point. You never served so to a civilian my plate is just another veteran plate, but to us you would either laugh at the inside joke or get butthurt

Just because you don’t understand something doesn’t mean it’s pointless Debbie

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
That’s the point. You never served so to a civilian my plate is just another veteran plate, but to us you would either laugh at the inside joke or get butthurt

Just because you don’t understand something doesn’t mean it’s pointless Debbie
I wasn't talking about your plate. Did I tag you in my post?

It was a general statement. Everything isn't always about you. :giggle:

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I kid, I kid... I don’t hate you if you have a custom plate, but tbh there’s a decent chance that most people who see it will shake their heads or roll their eyes.
They're going to do that anyway when they see my Mojito Jeep!
But regarding your thought, I'm not a fan of randomly assigned, government-approved numbers and letters being my car ID. I'm shelling out $50k+ for a vehicle so don't mind paying another $100 for a personalized plate.

Last edited:

Sponsored

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
They're going to do that anyway when they see my Mojito Jeep!
But regarding your thought, I'm not a fan of randomly assigned, government-approved numbers and letters being my car ID. I'm shelling out $50k+ for a vehicle so don't mind paying another $100 for a personalized plate.
I love Mojito - I hope it’s a day 1 offering on the JT, as it’s one of the 2 colors I’m debating. I’m not willin to spend $100 so I can remember my plate # the 2 times a year i need to know it, but if that works for you - great!

Here in California it seems like it’s a competition to see who can get the first plate with the manufacturers code on a plate - I see so many variations of “C6 VETTE” etc it’s just gotten old.

Oh, and if you happen to drive an electric car (some of which I’m a total fan of) you’re not creative with your version of “no gas” or “plug in”...

geospyder

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Mo" 2019 Mojito 2 Door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
It's only meant for a chosen few ;) mine is (non-jeep related):

LRLLRLRR

anyone?
edit: my wife thinks I'm nuts...
Same with mine drummer boy. I chose 1029NEG because 1029CLR was already taken but the meaning should be clear to the chosen few - think thin blue line :)