Sponsored

Arizona dealers!

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

The Yelp reviews for many Arizona Jeep dealerships are pretty grim. Has anyone had pleasant Wrangler experiences buying new anywhere in AZ?
Sponsored

Gangreen

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 ZJ 5.9 & 18 JLUR
The Yelp reviews for many Arizona Jeep dealerships are pretty grim. Has anyone had pleasant Wrangler experiences buying new anywhere in AZ?
I think most valley delaers will do tread lightly. But have not heard of any smoking deals. Plus there's the dreaded dealer adds and market adjustments.

Jeff at Tate's in Show Low has been easy to work with. Not the lowest price - accepts tread lightly and will likely sell out of Gallup so you may save another 3% in tax. No extra adds and delivery available. YMMV.

The best deal I've seen close to home was the Las Vegas dealer. There's a thread around here somewhere...

RC3

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR 392 - '20 JTR - '21 GCL
I highly recommend Oxendale in Cottonwood. They are not a huge dealership, but they offer that small-town, friendly, honesty that you don't get everywhere. And I did NOT pay full MSRP!
20180203_105505.jpg

Sponsored

matrix311

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 YJ, 2004 TJ, 2008 jKUR, 2018 JLUR (on order)
Jeff from Earnhardt in Chandler did $1,000 below invoice for me and he will do the same for anyone else who uses me as the referral. He's already had 3 people contact him since I've posted his info and he's honored the same deal to all 3 folks so far. Reach out to him, its pretty cut and dry with no dealer addons. Just send him your build sheet and he'll mark it $1,000 below invoice. Pretty easy!

Below is Jeff's info, please tell him Eric Schlaht from Tempe referred you for the no questions asked $1,000 below invoice deal on custom orders.

Jeffery Herber
(563) 552-9216
Internet Sales Manager
http://www.earnhardtcjd.com/
j[email protected]

JeepFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport 2-door
I highly recommend Oxendale in Cottonwood. They are not a huge dealership, but they offer that small-town, friendly, honesty that you don't get everywhere. And I did NOT pay full MSRP!
20180203_105505.jpg
I'll second Oxendale in Cottonwood. I don't know what pricing they are offering on JLs, but they are nice folks to deal with.

Reactions: RC3

matrix311

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll second Oxendale in Cottonwood. I don't know what pricing they are offering on JLs, but they are nice folks to deal with.
When i contacted them and had them try to price match Dennis Dillon the best they are offering this month was $1,000 below sticker MSRP. I name dropped Nena Barlow who buys her fleet of Jeep's thru them to a possible added discount but they wouldn't budge. They wouldn't even do invoice.

RC3

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR 392 - '20 JTR - '21 GCL
When i contacted them and had them try to price match Dennis Dillon the best they are offering this month was $1,000 below sticker MSRP. I name dropped Nena Barlow who buys her fleet of Jeep's thru them to a possible added discount but they wouldn't budge. They wouldn't even do invoice.
$1000 below MSRP doesn't sound too bad to me, considering most dealers (especially in CA) are selling above MSRP because of high demand. What is DD offering?

matrix311

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$1000 below MSRP doesn't sound too bad to me, considering most dealers (especially in CA) are selling above MSRP because of high demand. What is DD offering?
If your coming to az to buy reach out to the contact I listed above. Jeff from Earnhardt. He's doing $1,000 below INVOICE which is several grand more than oxendale is offering. Dennis Dillon is like 5-7% below invoice if you are financing with them and have that other trail club discount.

Reactions: RC3

Sponsored

Namib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
If your coming to az to buy reach out to the contact I listed above. Jeff from Earnhardt. He's doing $1,000 below INVOICE which is several grand more than oxendale is offering. Dennis Dillon is like 5-7% below invoice if you are financing with them and have that other trail club discount.
I just ordered with Jeff from Earnhardt. Got the $1000 under invoice. quick and easy.

Mugzzzee

First Name
Hal (aka Mugs)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Retired since 2004
Well folks yesterday I ordered a 2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon from Dennis Dillon in Boise, Idaho. The process was incredibly easy. They priced out my new Rubicon at almost 8% off of invoice and roughly 12% off of MSRP. I live near Durango. The local Jeep dealer offered invoice pricing. I am up for a flight and road trip. If interested call Roland Rivera @ DD 208-880-3133.

Configuration/Firecracker red/8 sp auto/cold weather group/body color top/electronic infotainment sys/LED lighting group/trailer towing package/mopar hardtop liner

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2019 JLR, 2000 TJ
Well folks yesterday I ordered a 2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon from Dennis Dillon in Boise, Idaho. The process was incredibly easy.
Time has passed since this post, did it all go well, are there Arizona dealers which match the price?

matrix311

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Time has passed since this post, did it all go well, are there Arizona dealers which match the price?
Just Jeff at Earndhardt who I listed above is still offering the best local price. Nobody is matching Dennis Dillon

Mugzzzee

First Name
Hal (aka Mugs)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Retired since 2004
All is well. I got my VON after I sent my deposit on March 26th. A week later I had my VIN. My JLUR currently is in Nebraska on it's way to Boise. It should be there between May 21 to May 25. Only issue is I have had to track my order as DD has not kept me up to date as the manufacturing process and release has occurred. Not an unusual problem.
Sponsored