Sponsored

Borla Exhaust for the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL!

diesel1218

First Name
Derrick Andrews
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Originally it was 10 days then got a note saying we have one ready.
They must be a even newer model. They reached out to me yesterday and said it was shipping today. Something with the coating process.
Sponsored

2019unlimitedmoab

First Name
2019jeepmoab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 unlimited moab
If clearance is a concern for you, we would recommend the climber system over an Axle-Back. Unfortunately, we do not yet have a climber system for the two door as we have not been able to bring one in to our R&D facility. We definitely will be offering a climber system for the two door.
Hello Ian,

What is the part number(s-type climber system) should I purchase for my 2019 unlimited Moab edition?

Ian@Borla

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borla

2019unlimitedmoab

First Name
2019jeepmoab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 unlimited moab

Sponsored

ekone

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU, bone Stock sport
Anyone got one of these in the raleigh nc area? I've seen the recordings of sound, but would like to hear one in person before pulling the trigger.

diesel1218

First Name
Derrick Andrews
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Got my warranty replacement this week. They sent me the wrong model. Such a hassle.

mpk1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Hi! The part number is #140747. That is our S-Type "Climber" system for the 3.6L 4-Door Wrangler.

Link: https://www.borla.com/products/jlu_wrangler_4_door_climber_catback_exhaust_stype_part__140747.html
If you are interested in purchasing, I recommend ordering from a dealer as they will have the better price with free shipping in the U.S.
I got my new custom Jeep with this muffler. I love it. Actually probably the best part of my Jeep I like along with the Tube Doors

Borla.jpg

IMG_20190607_145354.jpg

IMG_20190607_145321.jpg

Sponsored

mpk1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Anyone got one of these in the raleigh nc area? I've seen the recordings of sound, but would like to hear one in person before pulling the trigger.
Its a pretty dam good muffler trust me. Best part of my Jeep along with Tube Doors imo

Ian@Borla

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borla
You asked, we listened...

After receiving a good amount of requests, we have decided to develop a "Climber" Cat-Back system in our Touring sound level to go alongside our S-Type system. We have not started development, but we do have plans to offer the Touring "Climber" for both the two and four door JL and both the 3.6L and 2.0L engines. Thank you all for your support. We always appreciate the feedback!

That being said, we need to bring vehicles into our R&D facility to build the Touring “Climber.” (Our R&D facility is located in Oxnard, California.) If you are interested in letting us borrow your Jeep or know somebody that would be, please send me a PM. We will need your vehicle for 3 weeks for development and photo/video. Thank you all!

Last edited:

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
That is great news!!!

VolCntry73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon JL, 2018 Accord, 2008 Accord, 2007 CRV, 2000 Dodge Dakota

After receiving a good amount of requests, we have decided to develop a "Climber" Cat-Back system in our Touring sound level to go alongside our S-Type system. We have not started development, but we do have plans to offer the Touring "Climber" for both the two and four door JL and both the 3.6L and 2.0L engines. Thank you all for your support. We always appreciate the feedback!

That being said, we need to bring vehicles into our R&D facility to build the Touring “Climber.” (Our R&D facility is located in Oxnard, California.) If you are interested in letting us borrow your Jeep or know somebody that would be, please send me a PM. Thank you all!
I'm too far away from Cali for the R&D, but I'll definitely be eager for this to hit the market.

Texas_Yote

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR Granite, 15 JKS 2DR, F80 M3
Occupation
Slang 1's & 0's
Vehicle Showcase

That being said, we need to bring vehicles into our R&D facility to build the Touring “Climber.” (Our R&D facility is located in Oxnard, California.) If you are interested in letting us borrow your Jeep or know somebody that would be, please send me a PM. We will need your vehicle for 3 weeks for development and photo/video. Thank you all!
Yesssssss! Too bad you are not in Texas. Y’all should move out here now that you can’t even buy a “modified” exhaust in Commiefornia :)
Sponsored