Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Most people will tell you to go down to Arkansas or head up to Morton Il. I dealt with Anthony Jenkins at Sam's Lemans in Morton and I was very happy with the deal he gave me. I ordered a Jeep but I am sure he would take very god care of you and would probably be worth the 2 hour drive to get a cheaper deal. His email is [email protected]
If you don't mind me asking since Leman's isn't posted yet on the Forum's Recommended Dealer List yet....what did their % off consist of?
Sponsored

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
If you don't mind me asking since Leman's isn't posted yet on the Forum's Recommended Dealer List yet....what did their % off consist of?
Oh I thought they were already listed. Thet are at 5% off invoice. He was awesome to work with.

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Oh I thought they were already listed. Thet are at 5% off invoice. He was awesome to work with.
My bad if they are....I do speed read at times. Guessing his doc fees were in line with Illinois standards and did his 5% include using Tread lightly?

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
My bad if they are....I do speed read at times. Guessing his doc fees were in line with Illinois standards and did his 5% include using Tread lightly?
No need to use tread lightly. And the pricing was right in line with Tyson's with TTL out the door pricing.

Papuga

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Wrangler Sport
Member Matthew/E in this forum used Brian over at Napleton, didnt get the 5%+ under invoice but he felt that he did good and was happy to stay local. My closest best deal currently is Jason Beltrand up at Tyson Motors in Shoreland Illinois. Roughly a 3.5 hour drive for me from Fenton area.....6% under invoice with a $175 doc fee on any JL. If you can’t find his contact info and your wanting it just shoot me a message. Best of luck!
I may be asking for it soon too. Waiting for the lease pricing to come out.

Sponsored

ghstr1dr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU
If you are in the Ark, Okie, Texas, Mizzery, Louisiana markets contact Kim at www.superiorfivestar.com in Conway, Arkansas. Easiest transaction ever. She shot me a build sheet back within an hour with MSRP/Invoice and their price below invoice. Doc fee only $130. No haggle, nothing hidden. Mine was ordered yesterday. It could have been Friday but I couldn't decide on color and tops options. She was very patient with my back and forth. Pretty much loaded up minus engine block heater and smokers group.
2nd that. Ordered from Kim back in December and pick it up 2/17. Beat everyone else's price, including Koons.

ghstr1dr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU
Longtime lurker and previous JK forums guy thought I would chime in. I have been visiting with Kim at Superior in Conway as well and they are working on a price for me on a 2dr Rubi. Their prices are coming in right about 10% under MSRP. Straight shooting so far. Will probably pull the trigger once I get pricing tomorrow or Monday.

Also, Cameron mentioned to be sure and name the referral from here and they will send them a $100 bird dog fee when the deal is done.
That's interesting. She also told me that she would give me $100 fee for every Jeep purchased if they mention that the were referred from this forum.

ghstr1dr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU
I've talked to a few people about the Superior Dealership in Conway AR, has anyone else ordered from them recently? I'm sort of curious how long it takes to get a VON# on a 2DR. I would think it would be a very quick process to place an order for a dealership, but maybe I'm wrong. :(
I ordered from Kim at the end of December and Jeep arrived last week. Headed down there 2/17 to pick it up. A little over 4 weeks to build and 1.5 weeks to ship. No bad!

Papuga

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Wrangler Sport
I ordered from Kim at the end of December and Jeep arrived last week. Headed down there 2/17 to pick it up. A little over 4 weeks to build and 1.5 weeks to ship. No bad!
I read "somewhere" (can't remember where - probably somewhere on this forum) that part of the reason they can offer deals below MSRP is because they are direct customer factory orders vs. the dealer allotments they normally get which they have to pay insurance on while they sit on the lot. No idea if that's true, but it sounded feasible.

Sponsored

jericbarg

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Granite
Occupation
Healthcare
I read "somewhere" (can't remember where - probably somewhere on this forum) that part of the reason they can offer deals below MSRP is because they are direct customer factory orders vs. the dealer allotments they normally get which they have to pay insurance on while they sit on the lot. No idea if that's true, but it sounded feasible.
They also have to pay floor plan interest when it sits on the lot.

Kim is awesome, a straight shooter.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
That's interesting. She also told me that she would give me $100 fee for every Jeep purchased if they mention that the were referred from this forum.
Ha! That means I have $2k coming to me. Just kidding. I'm just happy with my deal.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
There's Scott AKA @ghstr1dr . He was the first one to order from Kim. Well he is the one that gave me the good tip and put her info on the good deals thread. I think I was the 2nd to order from her. Mine is on the rail car headed for Memphis, then 3 days to Conway. Make Kim buy you lunch at least :) She's awesome, no BS, great deal and super easy and like you said. Built quick and on it's way.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

VictorChampion

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
I spoke to Kim on Monday. She says she is checking all ordered Jeeps for updates daily and currently has 22 on order. I haven't gotten an update because mine is a 2 door and there is no news worthy to print yet. Still in D. Plus I am all over Jeep chat. So far, leaps and bounds above the others. Highly recommend. I look forward to hearing from those taking delivery as well to affirm nothing changes at delivery time. I also requested a completed purchase order with pricing and including my soon to be eligible Tread Lightly discount. Had it within four hours. I also promised her I wouldn't bother her to the ends of the earth. Real cool and said call, email or text anytime.
Sponsored