Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
That black grill looks fantastic with the Mojito!
Sponsored

ScottyD-NJ

First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Mojito
Hi guys! Its been a few months since i got my mojito and lifes been a bit crazy but I finally got around to making a big change to my jl Got a shark grille and got it paint matched. Kinda on the fence about it tho, what do you guys think? Might want to sell this and go back to my stock grille LOL :facepalm::CWL:

PhotoGrid_1560891245870.jpg
sometimes a like the "angry" grill looks, sometimes not. Paint-match does tone it down a bit. Color looks great!

FUHL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cmott426.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 Ecoboost 2018 2-door Rubicon 2013 Range Rover Evoque
Occupation
CAD Drafter/Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys! Its been a few months since i got my mojito and lifes been a bit crazy but I finally got around to making a big change to my jl Got a shark grille and got it paint matched. Kinda on the fence about it tho, what do you guys think? Might want to sell this and go back to my stock grille LOL :facepalm::CWL:

I don't usually give my opinion on these, BUT you did ask.
So here is MY opinion. The iconic Seven slot grill should never be messed with. Angy eyes with seven slots is still pushing it for me. I cringe when ever I see one.
The painted parts to match does make it look a little better though.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T

I like the stock grill more, and I think most people on this forum would probably agree, people like the classic Jeep look. But its your Jeep, your money, your choice. I do agree with the others, the paint match does make it better though. No harm in trying it out longer though.

Sponsored

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
did you paint the grill and towhooks yourself?
No. I bought the Mopar grill. I removed the hooks and dash panels and gave them to a painter. If I wasn’t doing the dash panels, I’d have tried spraying the tops of the hooks myself.

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport

You know personally with the green I like the mopar black painted grill like the one a couple of pics down from you. However yours is one of the nicest i have ever seen done that way. its unique and since its black in the middle looks pretty cool and mean..lol.. I would say live with it for awhile and see how you like it and if not you can always sell it later but it looks good to me!

One more thing i would paint the toe hooks mojito green also but that's just me! lol

OK one more last thing I would name your Jeep Angry Bird and have the decals made for each side of your hood! Ok I have spent enough of your money..HAHA

aggie_nyc

First Name
Agnes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLU Sahara, 2005 Ford Freestyle
You know personally with the green I like the mopar black painted grill like the one a couple of pics down from you. However yours is one of the nicest i have ever seen done that way. its unique and since its black in the middle looks pretty cool and mean..lol.. I would say live with it for awhile and see how you like it and if not you can always sell it later but it looks good to me!

One more thing i would paint the toe hooks mojito green also but that's just me! lol

OK one more last thing I would name your Jeep Angry Bird and have the decals made for each side of your hood! Ok I have spent enough of your money..HAHA

Haha thanks for the feedback. Ive only had it for 2 days so ill live with it...for a few more days but im leaning back towards the stock grille!

aggie_nyc

First Name
Agnes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like the stock grill more, and I think most people on this forum would probably agree, people like the classic Jeep look. But its your Jeep, your money, your choice. I do agree with the others, the paint match does make it better though. No harm in trying it out longer though.
Thanks for your feedback! I totally agree with the classic look, I shoulda just got the angry bezels for the headlights. First time jeeper rookie mistake lol :)

Sponsored

aggie_nyc

First Name
Agnes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't usually give my opinion on these, BUT you did ask.
So here is MY opinion. The iconic Seven slot grill should never be messed with. Angy eyes with seven slots is still pushing it for me. I cringe when ever I see one.
The painted parts to match does make it look a little better though.
No i totally get it and agree with you. Its only been on 2 days but im definitely leaning on going back to stock. Thanks for the feedback!

Jinnjue

First Name
Jinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler jl 2 door Mojito Green
Vehicle Showcase
Finally posting pictures of my 2018 Mojito Moab. I picked her up March 23 from Lustine Jeep in Virginia..I drove my 2015 JKU down to trade and picked her up... I drove back up to New York for first 250 miles. Put on my 20 inch Fuel Full Blown than decided the shoes needed to match the suit and had them painted Mojito body color.

B7B0B5AB-CEC6-4BCE-B37C-F3C31C936F3B.jpeg
F6683D08-0483-491D-A02D-CB7E8C03C89F.jpeg
C032B42C-AE5D-414D-990A-FBF4BCE97DD2.jpeg
Very nice my friend and a much improved look on those shoes. Just wondering how long it took for them to paint them and please how much? Thanks and congrats on the new baby girl.

LBK454

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
7B4D8A96-131D-4588-B23C-029C14ED72DF.png
Finally pick up my new JLUR Mojito yesterday. Just now beginning to put put a few goodies on it. This forum has been some great inspiration!