First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
There is a local dealership in my area called Zappone https://www.zapponechryslerjeepdodgeram.com/ I was told they are offering 20% below MSRP on all of their in stock Wranglers starting this Friday-Monday. From what i know they have about 30-40 of them on their lot.

Just figured i would give folks a heads up. I bought mine from Zappone and have been a customer of theirs for awhile.
Sponsored

Szy_szka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Only time will tell whether that's legit or not. As for now, their online prices list only $500 discount. That. Is. It.

The online inventory search on jeep.com shows them having thirty two (32) JLU Sport S and not a single one comes with an optional technology group (7" uConnect, color LCD screen in the gauge cluster, among others). I mean, I get that not everybody cares about the tech features, but why would you stock your lot with that many cars specked almost identically?

OP
OP
Tritonman

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
They just released this email.

Capture.PNG

Szy_szka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
They just released this email.

Capture.PNG
Well, sale period is gone now and if we're to trust the online inventory count, it was not a fire sale after all, Still thirty (30) Sport S and one (1) Sahara left on the lot. Wonder if anyone had a chance to stop by and see the actual terms of the sale.

Bri1275

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I've been corresponding with a sales rep who told me that Jeep ran a manufacturer's special for 5 days in 5 states that ended on Friday as the couple of Jeeps I was considering on their lot jumped $1,500 when I looked at them again on their website today. I was interested in the Jeep at the old price, not so much at the new one as their are still a lot of 18s out there.

Sponsored

FlatSixShooter

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara,997C2, 981S, 750LI, Shelby GTSC, 19VW Jetta and a lot of motorcycles
Only time will tell whether that's legit or not. As for now, their online prices list only $500 discount. That. Is. It.

The online inventory search on jeep.com shows them having thirty two (32) JLU Sport S and not a single one comes with an optional technology group (7" uConnect, color LCD screen in the gauge cluster, among others). I mean, I get that not everybody cares about the tech features, but why would you stock your lot with that many cars specked almost identically?

Train wreck sale?

The_Phew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GTI 6MT
Those are also 2018s. 20% off for two model-year-old JLs with undesirable options doesn't seem like a great deal to me.

mikegcny

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Willys 4xe
Occupation
Software
Here on Long Island, plenty of dealers still have 2018s. Some are decently optioned.

The dealers are delusional and are offering them at $1500 discounts.

I am guessing that the ones with automatics that don't sell will be folded into the dealers loaner fleet and then be offered CPO with a few thousand miles on them.
Sponsored