First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
A&P Mechanic
Good ideas. We’re planning on doing long term reviews on all our products now they have been in for a while. So definitely look forward to that
Looking forward to following both the new JT, and the engine swap sagas. In regards to the long term product reviews, are you two concerned at all about getting pushback from manufacturers or potentially burning bridges with them if your feedback on the product is less than favorable?
Sponsored

Andrew05LJR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Same here. For me it was a lot more fun to watch the near stock JL offroad. I am never going to mod the Jeep so much, so cannot relate to the content anymore.
Makes zero sense, absolutely zero. Do you watch any sports? You’ll never compete at their level so why do you watch it?

What drives content is going through the process of modifications, trails and the trials/tribulations all that entails. I watch some overlanding channels although that’s not my style. Why? Because I get to see what certain mods do, how they perform and the effects they have in the Jeep.

These two are driving content and showing what is possible on our platform. Don’t bash them or say you can’t relate cause you don’t want to mod your Jeep that way or won’t go on good trails. Bout the dumbest thing I’ve read in awhile

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Looking forward to following both the new JT, and the engine swap sagas. In regards to the long term product reviews, are you two concerned at all about getting pushback from manufacturers or potentially burning bridges with them if your feedback on the product is less than favorable?
:CWL: that thought crossed my mind also. But, :lipssealed:

Brosef

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 392
Thanks for trying out the turbo and being the guinea pig. Nice to know I don’t need to tempt myself with it any more.

I, for one, really like seeing you guys push the limit of the platform by both modding and wheeling it aggressively. I think that’s way more entertaining than just wheeling a stockish rig.

I’m sure you will produce great content on this next transformation of the Jeep. Looking forward to seeing how a V8 come together. That’s an upgrade I’d do if it came with bulletproof reliability and no emissions hassles.

Keep it up

COSJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WK2, 2019 JLR?
Makes zero sense, absolutely zero. Do you watch any sports? You’ll never compete at their level so why do you watch it?

What drives content is going through the process of modifications, trails and the trials/tribulations all that entails. I watch some overlanding channels although that’s not my style. Why? Because I get to see what certain mods do, how they perform and the effects they have in the Jeep.

These two are driving content and showing what is possible on our platform. Don’t bash them or say you can’t relate cause you don’t want to mod your Jeep that way or won’t go on good trails. Bout the dumbest thing I’ve read in awhile
I NEVER bashed their channel.
Did you even read the thread before posting your dumbass comment? This is what I posted just a few posts above.

"I will definitely follow the JT build. Your channel is awesome, I was just saying it kind of moved away from my range of interest. I am sure plenty of viewers enjoy all the mods and crazy fun stuff you guys do."

Just because I don't have interest to watch crazy modded stuff doesn't mean I am bashing anyone. We all have different viewing tastes, that's all. I watch Sports for a different reason that I watch offroading videos. Just like you you said - you are interested to see how to do mods and how well they work , I am interested in what a Jeep near stock can do on trails. Is it that difficult for you comprehend that people may have different tastes.

Sponsored

Andrew05LJR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I NEVER bashed their channel.
Did you even read the thread before posting your dumbass comment? This is what I posted just a few posts above.

"I will definitely follow the JT build. Your channel is awesome, I was just saying it kind of moved away from my range of interest. I am sure plenty of viewers enjoy all the mods and crazy fun stuff you guys do."

Just because I don't have interest to watch crazy modded stuff doesn't mean I am bashing anyone. We all have different viewing tastes, that's all. I watch Sports for a different reason that I watch offroading videos. Just like you you said - you are interested to see how to do mods and how well they work , I am interested in what a Jeep near stock can do on trails. Is it that difficult for you comprehend that people may have different tastes.
Sure, I can comprehend just fine people have different tastes and opinions, but stating their content isn't relevant to you anymore has no point into this thread. If you reread what you said, think about the way it reads. If you didn't mean it as bashing, then great! But it certainly reads that way

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
If money isn't a limiting factor, then at least go with a Hemi.

But, for me, the gist of this video is that I should stay away from any forced induction on the 3.6 for a while. You had some solid advice in there.

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
I feel sorry if anyone following your channel was dumb enough to buy that turbo too. You guys do a great job of pimping parts and you sell a lot for these manufacturers. That being said I can only think of 1 or 2 videos of you guys trying to get the proper tunes but never once did I hear you say say " don't do this turbo mod it sucks". I know Brittany said it was never very good and always a problem. Kind of curious why you didn't pass that along to your subscribers?

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Good Updates @Kevin8086 Kevin & Brittany.

I like the constant state of evolution on the Step Child. You bent that Axle Fair and Square on your own! I think you "owned" that in the video. Sounds like you're going with 60s next.

I thought the Edelbrock Supercharger would have been a better choice, and if you were to use the 3.6 anywhere (gladiator, Sport build, etc) it would be great to see.

I don't know why anyone would care what (if) you get paid by YouTube, a sponsor or if your parts are free. Yall do a great job of stating when a product is or is not donated.

Sorry to hear about Brittany's uncle. Cool that she was vulnerable and "real" with it on this week's video.

Sometimes on this side of the screen we forget those of you on the other side are real people, with real lives...while still living the dream living in a Jeep!

Keep on Truckin'. Can't wait to see what's next!

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Good Updates @Kevin8086 Kevin & Brittany.

I like the constant state of evolution on the Step Child. You bent that Axle Fair and Square on your own! I think you "owned" that in the video. Sounds like you're going with 60s next.

I thought the Edelbrock Supercharger would have been a better choice, and if you were to use the 3.6 anywhere (gladiator, Sport build, etc) it would be great to see.

I don't know why anyone would care what (if) you get paid by YouTube, a sponsor or if your parts are free. Yall do a great job of stating when a product is or is not donated.

Sorry to hear about Brittany's uncle. Cool that she was vulnerable and "real" with it on this week's video.

Sometimes on this side of the screen we forget those of you on the other side are real people, with real lives...while still living the dream living in a Jeep!

Keep on Truckin'. Can't wait to see what's next!
Don't think anyone here cares if they get all their parts free or if they're getting paid by YouTube. I know I was surprised that this turbo fiasco was a turd from the jump and they never said to avoid it. I told Kevin when they put the turbo in it was a bad decision. I understand him feeling comfortable with it because of the turbo drift cars but it never made sense to me. I was surprised that we never heard that they weren't happy with it until the second "broke the gears" video.

Sponsored

Pressuregarage

First Name
Kaimana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Operating Engineer Local 3
After being an avid YouTube follower of your channel and a handful of other Jeep Channels, I’m surprised a diesel wouldn’t be your first choice? Plenty of torque for towing and off-roading , more than enough room for expandability as far as horsepower, and for all the traveling you two do, No shortage of fuel.
Just my two cents.
Any choice you make I’ll be happy to watch in the following episodes!

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Don't think anyone here cares if they get all their parts free or if they're getting paid by YouTube. I know I was surprised that this turbo fiasco was a turd from the jump and they never said to avoid it. I told Kevin when they put the turbo in it was a bad decision. I understand him feeling comfortable with it because of the turbo drift cars but it never made sense to me. I was surprised that we never heard that they weren't happy with it until the second "broke the gears" video.
I see your point. It's a good point.

Sounds like they were "working on it" and trying to make it work the whole time they had it. I will assume they were trying to get a good tune, and once they did they would do a video on the process.

Once they replace that 3.6 with a Hemi, maybe they will be more transparent about the process, and clear on any issues.

However since they are out on the bleeding edge of innovation in Jeep JL mods, they probably will need to moderate the transparency to ensure they are not the problem.

I suppose it is a balancing act...perhaps that was part of your point!

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
I see your point. It's a good point.

Sounds like they were "working on it" and trying to make it work the whole time they had it. I will assume they were trying to get a good tune, and once they did they would do a video on the process.

Once they replace that 3.6 with a Hemi, maybe they will be more transparent about the process, and clear on any issues.

However since they are out on the bleeding edge of innovation in Jeep JL mods, they probably will need to moderate the transparency to ensure they are not the problem.

I suppose it is a balancing act...perhaps that was part of your point!
Yeah I buy a lot of stuff they run because of their videos. I would bet I was probably on of there first subscribers to buy the Patagonia's when they released that video. I bought mine that day and have bought a couple set's. So that being said, had I not been very sharp and ran out and bought the turbo too I would be pissed to hear they had nothing but problems from day one. These two have blown the Jeep world up and I hope they're making a lot of money. Plain simple fact is if Litebrite says they like it people will buy it, that's how important they are to our community. I remember the very first video I ever saw was when they installed the RC spacer lift. I feel like I know Kevin but he probably doesn't even remember replying to me because he unlike most people replies to everyone. I do miss the older videos of them just going out and wheeling with no product placement but that's what it's become. I watch because I will probably buy what they are using. The only thing I didn't buy was the MC lift because I couldn't find a dealer and if I bought directly they wanted $400 shipping so I went with Teraflex.

Last edited:

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Yeah, I got a Like on my YouTube comment and I was floored. They actually read that stuff!

I like to tell myself it was Brittany who like the comment:muscle:...but it was probably Kevin.:CWL:
Sponsored