BIKINI Wrangler JL Club

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Pearl JLUR, 1997/2001/2-2014 Rams, 1979 Ford, 1978 Ford step-side
It's hereeeeeee!!! Can't wait to go pick it up in a little while!!

My salesperson sent me a few pictures. And I know they don't do it justice.

582566983.jpg

582566991.jpg

582567001.jpg
Congratulations enjoy the ride!
Sponsored

screech

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
on order - 2019 Wrangler Sahara - 4d, Bikini!
I wish I had found this post earlier! I have been a bikini color stalker since it was first released in that tiny color swatch! I wanted to wait to see it in person before I ordered it. Last week in April, Jeep Beach came to Daytona and there it was!

I officially put in my order on 5/23. As of today it is KZ LD status. Should be shipped any day! I have a 4 door sahara coming!

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Nice looks like it will match your shirt...HAHA.. The pictures in here actually do look good but I thought I wouldn't like this color at all but now I will want to see it in person first also before ordering.Still can't wait to see what new colors they release for 2020 so I will be waiting for that as well.

cowgirljeeper

First Name
Shaunti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Pearl JLUR, 1997/2001/2-2014 Rams, 1979 Ford, 1978 Ford step-side
Nice looks like it will match your shirt...HAHA.. The pictures in here actually do look good but I thought I wouldn't like this color at all but now I will want to see it in person first also before ordering.Still can't wait to see what new colors they release for 2020 so I will be waiting for that as well.
One thing I noticed is if pictures are taken in the sun it’s more blue, if in the shade more green.

jeepndogs

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bikini Pearl, 2018 JLUR Ocean Blue (husband's), 1998 TJ Sahara
I wish I had found this post earlier! I have been a bikini color stalker since it was first released in that tiny color swatch! I wanted to wait to see it in person before I ordered it. Last week in April, Jeep Beach came to Daytona and there it was!

I officially put in my order on 5/23. As of today it is KZ LD status. Should be shipped any day! I have a 4 door sahara coming!
Yes! Jeep Beach Daytona is when I first saw it too.....Ordered mine 5/10, found out today I'm in KZ!

Sponsored

Sponsored

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Wow another awesome pic justajeepn, I cant wait to see this color in person but seriously my first instinct was I didn’t like this color and was considering Mojito green or even the standard blue but this seems to be good middle of the road between those two. I am still waiting to see if we get the Gobi color or something really similar for 2020 first. I was also considering sting gray but just saw another one at the gym yesterday and it’s just to bland for me I guess in the gray tone, just not a gray person I guess.
Sponsored