DocJLU

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Waiting for my JLUR to come back from the shop today - Wheels, Tires, Lift, Exhaust, steps! Any recommendations on where to sell the rails, Rubi shocks, stock wheels / tires?
Facebook has a buy and sell JL page. I’ve also put stuff on the sale forum in here and had luck.
Sponsored

smity419

First Name
Calvert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Crofton MD...Anne Arundel County here. Got my JLUR back in December and finally getting around to posting. Looking forward to meeting Jeepers in the area.
20190602_145609.jpg

M0ondogy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Adams Jeep of Maryland in Aberdeen. Service manager there is a good guy. Avoid Tate at all costs. I’m out in Frederick county and only take mine to Adams (90 minute drive).
If you don't mind me asking, what's wrong with Tate? It's one of my closer dealerships, and don't want to walk into sub-par service in the future.

skrubi12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
If you don't mind me asking, what's wrong with Tate? It's one of my closer dealerships, and don't want to walk into sub-par service in the future.
Just personal experience. I’m not going to blast them on here. For additional opinions, find Chesapeake Jeep Club on Facebook and get in that group. Also, a good bunch of people with a ton of knowledge.

Sponsored

Chooglin

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S
NoVA resident here. Just picked up my JLU just over a week ago. A pic w/ a temporary roof rack solution and first canoe carry. I've since upgraded to a rhino rack. Looking forward to a tasteful lift in the 2-3" range and upgraded tires once the stocks wear out enough. I'm interested in a wrenching party or a referral to a trustworthy and fair priced shop for the lift install once that time comes around.

JLwboat1.jpg

Flyslinger2

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara
MD resident here. Still soaking up all of the Wrangler information on here. So far I've learned a lot about engaging the L4 instead of what is written in the manual. My head is also swimming from all of the after-market options that you can do to your vehicle. Thankfully, I'm a cash and carry kinda guy and I only carry monopoly money in my wallet so that pretty much sums up my budget for tricking it out. I've already met @cwhrpwr in person and that was a great experience.

My off-roading will consist mostly of OBX (Labor Day week this year) and a private mountain in WV that tops out at 3K feet.

Mrs. Fly hates the ride and the A/C. I think the ride is better then an air-bagged Tahoe I drove in upstate NY in the spring. When the climate control is on AUTO it's blowing like mad and it drives her nutz. Me, I like it.

This is my first Jeep and hopefully not the last. My last vehicle took me 276K miles and '16 years of great driving (Yukon Denali XL) so I squeeze a lot out of my vehicles. Hopefully this one is up to the work as well.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Rubicon, '10 Tahoe PPV, '04 Colorado ZQ8
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up my first Jeep on 5/25. Currently patrolling around the BWI area. This picture is already out of date as I got a stubby antenna as I grew tired of the CB radio flippy floppy.

IMG-0683.JPG
Well your the other Mojito! in the area........ I'm over between BWI and Fort Meade. This was last weekend up in Fenwick, DE......of course I had to park next to another Jeep

JL.jpg

Taktix1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Altitude, 2012 Audi A6, 2018 Honda Odyssey
Just picked up my first Jeep about 2 weeks ago. Been loving it the entire time. Wanted to ask all you, where do you take your Jeep for service? What local dealerships are best for that? I'm located in VA. Thanks!

image1 (1).jpeg

image1 (2).jpeg

Sponsored

ekohn00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Just picked up my first Jeep about 2 weeks ago. Been loving it the entire time. Wanted to ask all you, where do you take your Jeep for service? What local dealerships are best for that? I'm located in VA. Thanks!

image1 (1).jpeg

image1 (2).jpeg
I have the same question. Can say not happy with Dulles Jeep in Leesburg. Thinking to try Browns in sterling since it's the closest to me.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Rubicon, '10 Tahoe PPV, '04 Colorado ZQ8
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the party!

I have not had a service yet........not looking forward to that hot mess.

Look what I've got to install....... going for some straight up Area 51 sh!t

rocklights.jpg

Bic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue Unlimited Sport S

image1 (1).jpeg

image1 (2).jpeg
What part of VA?

MikeJLUR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Rubicon
I have the same question. Can say not happy with Dulles Jeep in Leesburg. Thinking to try Browns in sterling since it's the closest to me.
I use Chantilly Jeep then I had JKUR. They have great hours and mod friendly.
Sponsored