First Name
Mr. A-hole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2019 Grand Cherokee, 2018 Road King, 1996 Bronco
Occupation
Machinist, Gunsmith and Dumbass Whisperer
You ever get the feeling there is someone in the marketing department at FCA conspiring with the paint department over this? Watching the comments laughing and tweaking the media. Lol

Sponsored

Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Jeep JLR
You ever get the feeling there is someone in the marketing department at FCA conspiring with the paint department over this? Watching the comments laughing and tweaking the media. Lol
You mean FCA playing games like an adolescent child?

Nate

First Name
Mr. A-hole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
You mean FCA playing games like an adolescent child?
Thatā€™s another way of looking at it.... or it could just be the funny ā€œtongue-n-cheekā€ comment it was meant to be.

Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Jeep JLR
Thatā€™s another way of looking at it.... or it could just be the funny ā€œtongue-n-cheekā€ comment it was meant to be.
It wasnā€™t meant to be funny; but very serious. Why act like an inconsiderate child when thereā€™s so many people waiting for Sting Gray to become available to order?

As far as Iā€™m concerned it doesnā€™t make me all the more eager to hang around and wait for it to be available. I look at it from the point of view of an inconsiderate company that doesnā€™t give a damn about their potential customers.

Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Jeep JLR
Delete Thread, BAN User!!!!!

I'm definitely kidding. No harm no foul.
None taken; hopefully my thread gets to the appropriate people. Maybe they, FCA, will wake up and stop playing games. Yes, along with a lot of other people, Iā€™m getting fed up with this childish behavior.

Ocean Blue and Punkā€™N were given a definite, 2/5/2018, availability date. They already spray Dodge Challengerā€™s Destroyer Gray, the assumed re-name to Sting Gray.

Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
It wasnā€™t meant to be funny; but very serious. Why act like an inconsiderate child when thereā€™s so many people waiting for Sting Gray to become available to order?

As far as Iā€™m concerned it doesnā€™t make me all the more eager to hang around and wait for it to be available. I look at it from the point of view of an inconsiderate company that doesnā€™t give a damn about their potential customers.
Lol. It continues to baffle me how people whine about not getting enough information about features THAT ARE NOT YET AVAILABLE! Get over it. If you want to wait, wait. If you don't, buy something else. I'm sure Jeep doesn't care. Look at how much different Punkn turned out from the Jeep renderings. Would you rather have bad information than no information? SMH.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
None taken; hopefully my thread gets to the appropriate people. Maybe they, FCA, will wake up and stop playing games. Yes, along with a lot of other people, Iā€™m getting fed up with this childish behavior.

Ocean Blue and Punkā€™N were given a definite, 2/5/2018, availability date. They already spray Dodge Challengerā€™s Destroyer Gray, the assumed re-name to Sting Gray.
Which childish behavior? Lol.

Nate

First Name
Mr. A-hole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Not trying to be mean or inconsiderate, but do you seriously believe a company would do that? (Rhetorical question)

Again, a tongue-in-cheek comment over what here has been an ongoing forum joke regarding the release of this color. Which had no reflection or association with FCA.... in case youā€™re just tuning in.

Also Iā€™d like to add, Iā€™m not know for my ā€œsoftā€ approach.... so here goes. I feel your expectations are a bit ridiculous.... if this sets you off, youā€™re in the wrong place.

Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Jeep JLR
Lol. It continues to baffle me how people whine about not getting enough information about features THAT ARE NOT YET AVAILABLE! Get over it. If you want to wait, wait. If you don't, buy something else. I'm sure Jeep doesn't care. Look at how much different Punkn turned out from the Jeep renderings. Would you rather have bad information than no information? SMH.
All Iā€™m saying is donā€™t tempt us wth the late availability and then let us hang on a branch. Donā€™t hold out the cookie jar than say you canā€™t have any until weā€™re good and ready for you to have it; thatā€™s childish. I donā€™t know of any other auto manufacturer that would do this. Itā€™s called treating your customers with respect.

vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
At this stage in the game, I'll take Sting Gray no matter what it looks like. As long as it's in the Gray family I'm all good. Dealers are saying mid March, can't wait to order .
Sponsored

Last edited: