Sponsored

NYC area dealer for good service

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
I’m in New York City and intend to go to a dealer for scheduled maintenance. Any recommendations on a dealership with a good service department? I don’t mind driving to Northern NJ, CT, or Westchester/White Plains as I don’t do a lot of miles so my visits won’t be too frequent. What I do want is a good shop that won’t make basic mistakes like adding too much oil, etc.

Thanks.
Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
i haven't tried out my dealer yet since i got mu jl over memorial day. but i will be checking out the services at ramsey jeep in ramsey nj. it on rt 17. you should be able to get onto rt 17 from the city side and head towards ramsey which is in bergen county. thats where i got my jeep.i've been happy with the sales side and looking for the same on the service side.

OP
OP

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
i haven't tried out my dealer yet since i got mu jl over memorial day. but i will be checking out the services at ramsey jeep in ramsey nj. it on rt 17. you should be able to get onto rt 17 from the city side and head towards ramsey which is in bergen county. thats where i got my jeep.i've been happy with the sales side and looking for the same on the service side.
Thanks I would really like your feedback. The one in Manhattan gets terrible reviews as do several in North Jersey, but there is one in Queens that gets good reviews. I don’t mind driving a bit to go to a good and reputable dealer.

WranglinNYC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door JL
Bumping up an old thread. Also curious about this. Anyone have a recommended Jeep service center for the NYC area?

Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

WranglinNYC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door JL

WranglinNYC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door JL
If anyone else has suggestions, please let me know!
Sponsored