Sponsored

What mod are you MOST proud of?! Pics welcome!!

MTN1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep jl Sport S
Great choice with those initial upgrades brother, it all looks great! Pretty sure the side armor/steps are the same as mine, though the lighting in the pic makes it hard to tell. Also, did you do the spacer lift or suspension lift from RC? If the latter, curious to know how you like it. I put that in a month or so ago and I am not missing the factory ride one bit!
thanks for the comments it was the RC, I believe spacer cost was 199 same ride as factory and the steps are red rock.
Sponsored

DravenGSX

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR, '16 Ram 1500 Longhorn
Follow up: Soooooo I got caught naked in the rain the other day and my carpets were absolutely soaked! Curious to know if you'd be willing to share what that raptor lining cost and where one might get it done?! I'd be looking at black, not sure how much of a difference that would make...
That was the reason for doing mine. It took 10 days for the carpet to dry! I did it myself. It cost about $250 in materials. Black would be $100 less. I got a 4 bottle kit on Amazon that comes with a gun. The Jeep took a full 3 bottles, and then I used the 4th for some touch ups. It sprays really easy. I sprayed at 55 PSI.

The job wasn't hard, but tedious. 6 hours of tape, and prep. The prep is critical. Give yourself an entire weekend, and get after it!

OP
OP
Married2MyJeep

Married2MyJeep

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
2019 JLUR Granite Grey

Exterior
Addictive Desert Design Stealth rear bumper
Removed end caps from Rubicon steel bumper and added JCR hoop
Cascadia Front License plate flip up mount
Warn Zeon 10s winch
Factor 55 Hawse
Factor 55 Ultra Hook
Will be installed soon Mopar Oversized Tire Tailgate Reinforcement

Lights
Jeep Led package
Rigid Industries 83331 R-46 Spot/Flood combo on bumper hoop
Rigid Industries 262313 D-SS Sideshooter driving light at the A pillars
Rigid Industries 202113 D-Series Pro pods for rear bumper

Tires and wheels
Bf Goodrich KM03 315/70/17 tires
ProComp 89 Series Kore Flat Black 17-9

Suspension
Teraflex 2.5” ST2
Falcon 3.3 Fast Adj shocks

Interior
Bartact Roll bar handles
Poison Spyder Fire Extinguisher holder
Mopar screen protector
WeatherTech floor mats
Mopar Door sill guards
XG Cargo Gama Sportsbar storage bags
Outback Adventure tailgate table
Assorted BluRidge storage bags
Kenwood Handheld radio

On Order
Artec aluminum full belly pan
LOD Signature rock sliders
Rhino Rack

Ala J.jpg
Ala J 3.jpg
Dude what a great build you have going! You've got some things I haven't even heard of lol like wth is Factor 55?! But seriously, I like how you've spreadload your goods across all kinds of manufacturers. Tells me you get what you like regardless, and mine is pretty much the same.

Looks like you haven't wasted any time with that 2019! Same here haha granted, mine is an '18, but she's not even 3 months old yet and I'm already over 6K deep! I'm over here thinking about all the things I've done since I first created this thread... may have to post an update soon!

Anyway, bravo on the mods brother! And sweet photo of it too, you may have to frame that!!

OP
OP
Married2MyJeep

Married2MyJeep

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
That was the reason for doing mine. It took 10 days for the carpet to dry! I did it myself. It cost about $250 in materials. Black would be $100 less. I got a 4 bottle kit on Amazon that comes with a gun. The Jeep took a full 3 bottles, and then I used the 4th for some touch ups. It sprays really easy. I sprayed at 55 PSI.

The job wasn't hard, but tedious. 6 hours of tape, and prep. The prep is critical. Give yourself an entire weekend, and get after it!
Thanks for the info man, I really appreciate it! I'm game to do it, but prob. need to wrap up some other jobs first before I can roll up my sleeves on it... I have 2 of 4 fenders and 2 of 4 inner fenders installed (manufacturer was missing some of the hardware and had no luck finding it local). Beyond that, I have like 3 diff. Lighting jobs, on top of rock skins with all kinds of drilling required.

I'm not complaining btw, just sayin I may have bit off enough for now! But hopefully I can avoid some more wash outs till I find time :p

Sponsored

jasmeetbabra

First Name
Jango Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Wrangler Sport S
For me.. It has to be The shovel I have installed on my jeep on the hood. I love how it gives it a unique look and turn heads whenever I drive around. It’s a simple install but it changes the look of my jeep completely.
6626B9CA-EFF9-47DA-872E-BC2D418A42C7.jpeg
A197F5B3-083F-4257-8C12-86C7E9D4254E.jpeg

joshg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab, Tesla Model S P90DL, Audi R8 V10 Spyder 6MT
Backseat clothes hanger hook...It’s the cheapest and most simple but I’m still pretty proud of it bc it is probably the only “mod” I didn’t ripoff anybody else ha. And, it is functionally used as much as anything (along with my design 67 front dash phone mount). I wear suits to work (JL is my daily driver).... Having a hook to hang my suit jacket on is worth the $8 I spent on it. Plus, my placement of the strap in the grove of the sound bar was brilliant (if I can say so myself) ha

328B4E95-CFE6-4AB3-A11E-985557B294A7.png

31A62D1A-3EB8-456E-B88E-CF229EFEC7C2.png

7FD48E5A-3D80-4797-99FD-E0E01259066D.png
very smart. Can you point us to where you got it?

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
very smart. Can you point us to where you got it?
Better off to just install a grab handle, the plastic or metal ring only serves one purpose whereas the grab handle will also hold cloths hangers as well as assist your passengers.

Sponsored

JPSTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab Sting Grey, 2012 Sahara JKU (sold)
Sourdough, you can’t just post all those cool mods and not share the details on them!? Lol

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
My little black jeep cover up stickers on the rims.
I dont have a Rubicon, I am not trying to pretend I have a Rubicon, and I don't really like the every little do-dad is red thing in general.

20190608_134323.jpg
20190623_134641.jpg
Sticker Link? They have color options?

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
For me.. It has to be The shovel I have installed on my jeep on the hood. I love how it gives it a unique look and turn heads whenever I drive around. It’s a simple install but it changes the look of my jeep completely.
6626B9CA-EFF9-47DA-872E-BC2D418A42C7.jpeg
A197F5B3-083F-4257-8C12-86C7E9D4254E.jpeg
I’m usually not one to judge and all.. but sorry that’s a poser mod if I ever see one, is that also a poser Rubicon decal on your Sport? What the h...:headbang: