aFe Power cold air intake for 2.0T

Jnrscaping

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara
100% agree!! I am ready to just cancel with AFE and wait for another company to come out with one. Its only a matter of time before parts starting flowing for the 2.0
Yea it’s honestly bullshit. I was gonna order one from them but I went with my gut and had a feeling they were going to push back the shipping. But let us know your impressions when you receive it.
Sponsored

JL-Rubicon-Haiti

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Jeep Wrangler YJ, 1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ-Scrambler Turbo Diesel, 2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon

ztobro

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2.0T
My guess is that they keep getting CEL’s or can’t prove any gains. Maybe a combination of both.
I can't recall where, it was probably on this forum honestly, but aFe was looking for someone to test out their CAI for the 2.0T recently. Most likely they're on final stages of R&D and just looking for user feedback:fingerscrossed:

Sponsored

Jnrscaping

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara
The customer service rep said the owner is extremely meticulous about every detail and that even if a small thing is off like the style or placement of the lettering is off, he won't send it out.
I get that; guess it’s a good thing in a way IF ITS TRUE. That to me just seems like an excuse. They shouldn’t of taken pre-orders and people’s money if the product want ready yet. Anyways if there are any more updates keep us posted.

uglyyeti

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR, '18 JK Sport, '17 Tundra, '17 X5d
S&B told me theirs is about a week away. They added our engine to the vehicle search this week but don't show anything available yet. I have S&Bs on my Tundra and JK.

Jnrscaping

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara
S&B told me theirs is about a week away. They added our engine to the vehicle search this week but don't show anything available yet. I have S&Bs on my Tundra and JK.
What is s&b

Sponsored

uglyyeti

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR, '18 JK Sport, '17 Tundra, '17 X5d
Thanks bro. Appreciate it. How soon!! Lol
From 12 days ago...

Melissa Hintz (S&B Filters)

May 6, 4:30 PM PDT

Good afternoon Jason,

We are getting quite close. The final testing should be done this week and then it will be released to production.
Looking at about 1-2 weeks most likely.

Thank you

Melissa Hintz
909-947-0015 x8922
Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm PST

Breathe easy. Your engine and warranty are protected.

Kulleras

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JLU
So I was informed this week by an AFE employee that the intakes are on "back order" and are expected to be in stock on 7/26/2019. They did offer to refund my money due to the delay.

GiovanniG87

First Name
Giovanni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
So I was informed this week by an AFE employee that the intakes are on "back order" and are expected to be in stock on 7/26/2019. They did offer to refund my money due to the delay.
This is what I was dealing with since January when they first offered the intake for the 2.0. I got my refund and ordered the S&B intake. Less then a week later its at my door step and couldn't be more happy with it.
Sponsored