Front windshield sun blocker

JeepTime

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Does anyone have a good front sun blocker for the front windscreen they'd recommend? I live down in FL so it's a must for me when parked in the relentless summer sun! I have the Adaptive cruise control so that changes the cutout I'd need and I haven't come across many that look like it would fit it as a result. This is definitely something I want high quality and don't want to skimp on! I was looking at the below Mopar one, anyone have any experience with it, especially with the ACC option to know how or if it fits?

https://store.mopar.com/accessories...es-sunshade/winshield_protector_82203133.html

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lickitisplit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara & 2011 Silverado
Does anyone have a good front sun blocker for the front windscreen they'd recommend? I live down in FL so it's a must for me when parked in the relentless summer sun! I have the Adaptive cruise control so that changes the cutout I'd need and I haven't come across many that look like it would fit it as a result. This is definitely something I want high quality and don't want to skimp on! I was looking at the below Mopar one, anyone have any experience with it, especially with the ACC option to know how or if it fits?

https://store.mopar.com/accessories...es-sunshade/winshield_protector_82203133.html

Thanks!
I went with Autoheatshield. They have it with and without the ACC option for only$48.00. It has the felt back and foil style front. To me it is worth the price. I have the same one for my Corvette and has held up good in the Florida sun. They also have an option for side window covers as well.

http://www.autoheatshield.com/sunshade-for-jeep-wrangler-jl-w-sensor-2018-19.html

OP
OP
JeepTime

JeepTime

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Thanks @Lickitisplit ! Exactly what I was looking for. I think I may order the side windows too, for extended time parked outside might be nice!

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I went with Autoheatshield. They have it with and without the ACC option for only$48.00. It has the felt back and foil style front. To me it is worth the price. I have the same one for my Corvette and has held up good in the Florida sun. They also have an option for side window covers as well.

http://www.autoheatshield.com/sunshade-for-jeep-wrangler-jl-w-sensor-2018-19.html
Thanks for providing a link. Was just looking on here if anyone had any recommendations!

I too live in Florida and have been experiencing a sticky steering wheel lately because of the hot temps..

Sponsored

OP
OP
JeepTime

JeepTime

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
@MORTON Thanks for posting that! Was going to order mine tonight so good timing!

OP
OP
JeepTime

JeepTime

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Just reporting in I received my autoheatshield folding sunshade with the cutouts for the ACC. Works great! I also ordered the side drive and passenger front window shields! Fit well! They have been greatly appreciated so far in the 90+ degree days down here in Florida this week
3E0CEC2E-6B3E-4E42-9606-7D3FD0134BA7.jpeg
FA50E785-2033-4FB6-8E2F-E20ACA526E27.jpeg

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
Just reporting in I received my autoheatshield folding sunshade with the cutouts for the ACC. Works great! I also ordered the side drive and passenger front window shields! Fit well! They have been greatly appreciated so far in the 90+ degree days down here in Florida this week
3E0CEC2E-6B3E-4E42-9606-7D3FD0134BA7.jpeg
FA50E785-2033-4FB6-8E2F-E20ACA526E27.jpeg
Do the sides stick on with suction cups??? Seeing circles on my side windows once I removed them would drive me nuts.

OP
OP
JeepTime

JeepTime

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Do the sides stick on with suction cups??? Seeing circles on my side windows once I removed them would drive me nuts.
They do. But they fit in the window good enough you don’t really need to use them. That being said I don’t know how but I haven’t noticed the circles on my window from it at all. I was expecting that to be a problem, but it hasn’t so far.
Sponsored