First Name
Carl thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab 2017 challenge Scat pack 2010 zx 1400
Occupation
Chrysler transport(switcher)
Any opinions on mopar 2inch lift for my 19 Moab,if I have the dealer install it it does not void my warranty
Sponsored

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Any opinions on mopar 2inch lift for my 19 Moab,if I have the dealer install it it does not void my warranty
Go for it! For me that's the only one I would go with (I'm a noob) - looks nice, covered by warranty, decent price, should be easily installed by dealer. Not sure I know of any reasons to discourage you from getting it, except maybe that you'll also want bigger tires with it :rock:

Bearman95

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Dealer installed it on my Rubicon and gave me a life time warranty on it. Rides and drives great on and off road. No problems at all and it’s been on since last fall.

OP
OP

Cmt

First Name
Carl thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab 2017 challenge Scat pack 2010 zx 1400
Occupation
Chrysler transport(switcher)
Thanks for the advice

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
I would avoid the lift. It doesn't include track bars so your axles wont be straight, and the control arms seem insufficient in length causing degraded steering feel. Just those three parts would set you back another $600 and it will be then questionable by a dealership at that point when having any warranty related problems.I originally got the mopar lift and I now have replaced almost every single part of is other than the actual springs and bump stops.

Sponsored

Farrish1237

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB JLU
2" Mopar lift covered under warranty per dealer. Depending on what your off-road pleasure is, you may want to look at some of the Steer Smart products (or equivalent) as well (track bar, etc.)

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
2" Mopar lift covered under warranty per dealer. Depending on what your off-road pleasure is, you may want to look at some of the Steer Smart products (or equivalent) as well (track bar, etc.)
But then your steer smarts parts wouldn't be covered. So why get Mopar to begin with?

Farrish1237

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB JLU
Apparently you do not have not seen or have any Steer Smart Products installed.... enough said
Sorry you are so down on the 2" Mopar lift, but plenty out there with NO issues,

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Apparently you do not have not seen or have any Steer Smart Products installed.... enough said
Sorry you are so down on the 2" Mopar lift, but plenty out there with NO issues,

I do. I not only have it all I installed it myself. My point is why get a Mopar lift to "maintain warranty" when you're then adding steer smarts parts that won't "maintain warranty.?" At that point just get something else entirely. Just my opinion.

Farrish1237

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB JLU
exactly... everyone has an opinion. 2" Mopar Lift with no 'add-ons' carry a warranty by the dealer with plenty of owners with NO issues.