Best method to hang JL doors in garage?

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Not found of ARC as they put pressure on the door seals and put all weight on one point. I went with Ace Engineering hangers. They hold the doors by the hinges. Here they are holding my trail doors which I swap back & forth. Let me know if you want more info.

5721F5FE-EADA-4FA7-9F4C-C62A74550583.jpeg
NO ARC doesn't they are the ones who make it where it doesn't put weight on on the seals as seen in this photo here . They are the ones to use on the wall

s-l1600.jpg
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
NO ARC doesn't they are the ones who make it where it doesn't put weight on on the seals as seen in this photo here . They are the ones to use on the wall

s-l1600.jpg
Sorry but I cant see the hanger that is hanging your doors. where is it and what kind it is ?

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Not found of ARC as they put pressure on the door seals and put all weight on one point. I went with Ace Engineering hangers. They hold the doors by the hinges. Here they are holding my trail doors which I swap back & forth. Let me know if you want more info.

5721F5FE-EADA-4FA7-9F4C-C62A74550583.jpeg
OK its the ones that holds it on the hinges. Can you post a better photo from the side please.I almost went those because it does hold it by the hinges thats the best way to do it for sure

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Arc hangers put pressure on the door seals? Are you sure? The Arc hangers go into the window channel and do not touch the door seals.
Yes they work great ! Here they are showing how they dont put pressure on the seals

s-l1600.jpg

Sponsored

Zita

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, JLUR
I just ordered these, they are $35 for a 2 door hinge hanger ($70 for all 4 doors) such a bargain

https://offroadconceptsfl.com/

4C581EA9-56B0-49D9-AF26-BF4213F532A7_1024x1024@2x.jpg

0DBEB7FC-DC34-4EBC-B9D7-657191C1E1A4_1024x1024@2x.jpg

I ordered these 10 days ago from offroadconceptsfl.com. They charged my credit card. I still don't have information from them if the order is filled, shipping, shipped??? There is no phone number on the website; only an email address. I sent an email and there is no response. Beware to future buyers...

jdhunt0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
I am working on a design at work to make a set for myself. Depending on what cost is I might be able to sell a few if anyone is interested.

brewtus98

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara, 2003 TJ, 2004 TJ Rubicon, 2004 LJ
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered these 10 days ago from offroadconceptsfl.com. They charged my credit card. I still don't have information from them if the order is filled, shipping, shipped??? There is no phone number on the website; only an email address. I sent an email and there is no response. Beware to future buyers...
Yeah similar experience. But, I did get the hanger and it is of good quality. Maybe they just make them to order. Anyhow, happy with it once I got it.

Sponsored

Zita

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, JLUR
Yeah similar experience. But, I did get the hanger and it is of good quality. Maybe they just make them to order. Anyhow, happy with it once I got it.
Update on my post about no information about my order: I just received a call from Off-Road Concepts FL regarding my order. They are out of stock. Good conversation with Roberto. He offered either a refund or to wait for delivery in 3 weeks.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Update on my post about no information about my order: I just received a call from Off-Road Concepts FL regarding my order. They are out of stock. Good conversation with Roberto. He offered either a refund or to wait for delivery in 3 weeks.
do you have to have those hangers or would you consider any others? The ARC ones I got are coming tomorrow they're really good they hang the door just right where doesnit mess the seal up

Screenshot_20190530-034534_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190526-005334_Gallery.jpg

MyJlU

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport
Occupation
Sr Product Line Researcher
Vehicle Showcase

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Can you take a picture showing how the doors sit on the hanger?
here's a picture of the right way with the green check mark the one with the red x is the other people that make other hangers or it ruins the seal the one with the red X's wrong the one with the green check mark is them and see how it sits in there and it doesn't hit the seal there's your photo it showing the right wayh

Screenshot_20190526-005334_Gallery.jpg

MyJlU

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport
Occupation
Sr Product Line Researcher
Vehicle Showcase
Seen it and noted, I have had several JKU's and never had an issue with bad seals. Don't believe everything you read or see on the internet...
Sponsored