The4x4Guys

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler (JL) Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
From Friday May 17th through Wednesday May 22nd, all Steinjager Tube Doors are on sale. There are Tube Doors for CJ-7, CJ-8, YJ, TJ, LJ, JK/JKU, and JL/JLU models. You can find them at The4x4Guys.com

All Steinjager products ship free, all the time.

Also check out their web and fabric Tube Door covers.

PM me with any questions.
Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

nothing comes up for tube doors on the website for a 2018 JLU Sport FYI

OP
OP

The4x4Guys

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
nothing comes up for tube doors on the website for a 2018 JLU Sport FYI
Sorry for the confusion. The Steinjager Tube Doors are not submodel specific. Any front Tube Door for a JL will fit any JL or JLU, regardless of the submodel (Sahara, Sport, Rubicon, X, etc). The rear Tube Door's of course will only fit JLU's regardless of submodel.

Try this link for all of the Steinjager Tube Door options for all JL's and JLU's.

Any other questions, feel free to email, PM, or call.

Thanks

Bob

Last edited:

californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I found the same problem, not found. Luckily I happen to read the solution and to clear out the vehicle. I wonder how many sales you guys lost to those who didn't happen to read the work-around? You might want to click on all vehicles in your product settings so it shows up no matter which vehicle they have selected. This problem is most likely happening on other products on your site as well. I'm sure you are making some sales despite this issue, but you could be making a heck of a lot more sales.

OP
OP

The4x4Guys

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I found the same problem, not found. Luckily I happen to read the solution and to clear out the vehicle. I wonder how many sales you guys lost to those who didn't happen to read the work-around? You might want to click on all vehicles in your product settings so it shows up no matter which vehicle they have selected. This problem is most likely happening on other products on your site as well. I'm sure you are making some sales despite this issue, but you could be making a heck of a lot more sales.
Thank you for your comment, your points are valid. I have started a discussion with my developer to fix both the submodel issue and the fact that they year/make/model/submodel search filter is saved without asking you if you want it saved. More to come....
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.