ROAM rock rails sale question?

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR (on order), 2015 Anvil JKU, 1995 4.0L YJ
Hi. Please don’t flame me here as I’ve been digging. I’ve read 3000 Roam posts, most are aimed at the rusting concern. It seems that Roam has fixed that issue with its e-coat process. I have an Ocean Blue JLUR on order and I’d like to buy the latest Roam rock rails. However I’m in no hurry because Indont even have the rig yet. So, I was wondering if anybody recalls whether or not Roam held any sales within the past year (4th of July, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc.). And/or do they offer forum discounts like other vendors on the JK forums (I currently have a 2915 JKU and 1995 YJ - selling both for this JLUR).

Thanks in advance!
Bern
Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Hi. Please don’t flame me here as I’ve been digging. I’ve read 3000 Roam posts, most are aimed at the rusting concern. It seems that Roam has fixed that issue with its e-coat process. I have an Ocean Blue JLUR on order and I’d like to buy the latest Roam rock rails. However I’m in no hurry because Indont even have the rig yet. So, I was wondering if anybody recalls whether or not Roam held any sales within the past year (4th of July, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc.). And/or do they offer forum discounts like other vendors on the JK forums (I currently have a 2915 JKU and 1995 YJ - selling both for this JLUR).

Thanks in advance!
Bern
I don’t recall ever seeing any sales. They have priced their product aggressively. I couldn’t believe the price on the rear bumper/tire carrier. Granted it’s not shipping yet but still attractive

Brett

Bri_BKT

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Rubicon JLU 4xe; 2016 Mazda CX-5

Thanks in advance!
Bern
When I ordered mine over Christmas, there was a price reduction on the frame mounted rails. Can't remember exactly how much though.
Sponsored