Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Here’s a few pics of my setup.

I’ll try & get a video posted, but IMO, it sounds pretty close to stock now with the muffler with a slightly deeper tone.

D929B75D-0EBF-45EE-A803-455A76C8F915.jpeg

A5B6732B-CD85-43DA-B248-6A16AC25A1DC.jpeg

E61DE45C-990B-4C6A-8DAF-CA3A00E6AFE8.jpeg

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Fresh install & great review link on youtube, I have the same opinion on this product, been great!

tCub

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S JL, 2018 Renegade Latitude 4x4
Fresh install & great review link on youtube, I have the same opinion on this product, been great!

Mine was JUST shipped and will be in hand Monday! Can’t wait to install it!

SHYUperman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 392
Just installed yesterday, like everyone else said the installation is pretty easy. Hardest part was taking off the stock muffler.

It's definitely much louder than stock, it's a nice deep tone (not ricey). With my softtop, it might be louder than what I'd prefer, especially at acceleration and low rpms. Sounds like stock at higher/cruising speeds.

Love the price and the high tuck/lower profile. I'm going to run it for a big and see how I like it long term.

Ecrz18c.jpg

ptBqgbU.jpg

Sponsored

tCub

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just installed yesterday, like everyone else said the installation is pretty easy. Hardest part was taking off the stock muffler.

It's definitely much louder than stock, it's a nice deep tone (not ricey). With my softtop, it might be louder than what I'd prefer, especially at acceleration and low rpms. Sounds like stock at higher/cruising speeds.

Love the price and the high tuck/lower profile. I'm going to run it for a big and see how I like it long term.

Ecrz18c.jpg

ptBqgbU.jpg

Nice! Any tips for the install?

SHYUperman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 392
Nice! Any tips for the install?
Just like others have said, unbolt the four 13mm bolts for the hanger brackets. Loosen the 15mm muffler clamp bolt and wiggle the stock muffler out.

I just used WD40 and a pry bar to remove the rubber hangers from the brackets.

OP
OP
DynoMax Exhaust

DynoMax Exhaust

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wangler
X 2!
Would love to see where the Bullet went :)

Are you going to post the pics? Can you post a video?
The dynomax system is great on the outside, but there was a noticeable drone on the inside at 1800-2300 rpms about. I had a shop add a bullet style muffler to it & it’s perfect. No more drone, as well as there’s no more ugly giant suitcase muffler. I had the shop paint it all black & you can’t even notice it’s there. It’s bit more aggressive than stock, but not as aggressive as it was without the added muffler. It was a Vibrant muffler, but I’m not sure which style nor the dimensions. I’ll snap a few pics tomorrow.

Sponsored

WhyUMad

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
X 2!
Would love to see where the Bullet went :)
Scroll up, Post #109 I posted a few pics. Sits underneath pretty well & 100% unnoticeable when painted black. Resolved any drones issues I had.

OP
OP
DynoMax Exhaust

DynoMax Exhaust

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wangler
Gotcha, I see it now. I thought it was our elimination pipe with the OE resonator and a round style muffler.
Thanks!

Scroll up, Post #109 I posted a few pics. Sits underneath pretty well & 100% unnoticeable when painted black. Resolved any drones issues I had.

tCub

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where you guys buying this?
I ordered it on Amazon. Took a few weeks to ship but I got it and installed without issue.

Definitely much louder but I love the deep tone - whether while coasting / down shifting or when you hit it to get on the highway.

Also appreciate that when you’re cruising on the highway, it’s not much louder but there is a nice rumble (so no annoying drone).

And it felt great to yank off that giant ugly stock muffler. Really really happy with the quality and everything else with this upgrade.

OP
OP
DynoMax Exhaust

DynoMax Exhaust

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wangler
Love hearing these reviews!

I ordered it on Amazon. Took a few weeks to ship but I got it and installed without issue.

Definitely much louder but I love the deep tone - whether while coasting / down shifting or when you hit it to get on the highway.

Also appreciate that when you’re cruising on the highway, it’s not much louder but there is a nice rumble (so no annoying drone).

And it felt great to yank off that giant ugly stock muffler. Really really happy with the quality and everything else with this upgrade.

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 door Rubicon X in Anvil
The Jeep JL® Muffler Elimination Pipe makes quick and easy work of removing your vehicle’s muffler. This muffler elimination pipe is easy to install, and delivers a deep performance tone.

It is manufactured with mandrel bent, Stainless Steel pipe that will last for years to come. The Jeep JL Muffler Elimination Pipe is engineered to provide optimal ground clearance along with an improvement in horsepower & torque. This kit is designed to function with aftermarket suspension systems and frame/body protection accessories.

• Straight through design ensures unrestricted exhaust flow and reduces back pressure 2.5-in.
  • Mandrel bent Stainless Steel tubing for lifelong protection
  • Engineered for high groundclearance
  • Provides increased sound and tone.

jlwrangler_39537_sell.jpg

DSC00536.JPG
On back order from Quadratec. They expect mid June, not the indicated June 29 ship date. Any updates on that?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.