Anyone own a Top Lift Pro?

BrianUNC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Anvil 4XE
I've got one, love it. Top off in less than 5 minutes and roll it back into the garage. Ridiculously expensive, but it works great.
Sponsored

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
I've got one, love it. Top off in less than 5 minutes and roll it back into the garage. Ridiculously expensive, but it works great.
I bought it for the same reasons, which I still agree with. In retrospect though, I have dual tops so really only "use" it twice a year. There's probably a cheaper/better solution (like the scaffold mentioned in a different thread), but I still like how little space it takes up since I can drive under it. In my current situation space is at a premium, although I'm looking to up-size in the near future.

voodoo11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2018 Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Interested buyer here if anyone wants to unload theirs on me ;)

Sponsored

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1977 FJ40, (RestoMod), 2018 Camaro SS Convertible, 2020 Tesla Model Y Performance
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC
Was looking at getting one. Instead I’m trying the scaffolding option that another user on here posted first. $200 vs $1000.
Yep....best money I've spent on the JL yet.....$180 delivered Amazon Prime

Rolls easily, wheels all lock, breaks down flat when not in use with no tools....and I can use it as a portable bench or as actual scaffolding when not holding the hardtop.

Doc

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone own a Top Lift Pro? {filename}

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Rubicon 2 Door
Yep....best money I've spent on the JL yet.....$180 delivered Amazon Prime

Rolls easily, wheels all lock, breaks down flat when not in use with no tools....and I can use it as a portable bench or as actual scaffolding when not holding the hardtop.

Doc

Can u park under it? I like the scaffolding solution but one man operation looks like a PITA.
I'd still take the Top Lift Pro IMHO.

Runt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Sahara
I have one and absolutely love it!!

It has nothing to do with money to blow, but, ease of use, simplicity, and it works for ME!
At the end of the day, it's YOUR money and YOUR Jeep.... do with it as you wish.

Sponsored

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1977 FJ40, (RestoMod), 2018 Camaro SS Convertible, 2020 Tesla Model Y Performance
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC

Can u park under it? I like the scaffolding solution but one man operation looks like a PITA.
I'd still take the Top Lift Pro IMHO.
You can set the height of the scaffolding at different levels....so I suppose, yeah. You could back it up against the wall and park your nose under it.

As far as one man operation it is at a bit of a disadvantage....actually, I was chided a bit over on the other thread when I suggested that it required 2 people. Apparently, It can be done with one by getting inside and using your back against the top while moving it over to the platform (set at about the same level as the top on the Jeep). Not exactly my idea of fun.....I had a friend help me lift it over to the scaffolding and it took all of 30 seconds. As a side note: Interestingly enough, the JL top is pretty darn light....I'm guessing 30% lighter than my JKU.

I have one and absolutely love it!!

It has nothing to do with money to blow, but, ease of use, simplicity, and it works for ME!
At the end of the day, it's YOUR money and YOUR Jeep.... do with it as you wish.
Exactly.....the top pro is certainly an amazing work of engineering. If I was taking my top on and off all of the time, it would probably be my choice too.

In my case, space is not a big concern but the advantage of rolling scaffolding is a bonus. My top comes off in the spring and goes back on before winter. I like the potential multiple uses of the scaffolding....so it works for my needs. The 82% discounted price is simply a bonus.

Doc

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Cool. Shot you an email
Hey pal, I got your email. I paid $244.00 on this rip off Norwegian Escape for the “premium internet package” and can’t even respond. I’m in Bermuda and will be back Sunday. If I can get through I’ll email my cell.

Goheels050917

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU (SOLD - March 2021)
Occupation
SD-WAN Engineer - Technical Author
Voodoo, I’m in the Bronx and have a JLU on order with a Sky One Touch on order. This would make my Top Lift Pro obsolete. If interested [email protected].
You made day. I got a buddy that I always make fun of because he still has an AOL email address. Then I saw yours.

I always tease him "Hey are you allowed to send emails on weekends or are they closed?" LOLOLOLOL

Anyway have a happy 4th!

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
You made day. I got a buddy that I always make fun of because he still has an AOL email address. Then I saw yours.

I always tease him "Hey are you allowed to send emails on weekends or are they closed?" LOLOLOLOL

Anyway have a happy 4th!
Hahaha I hear ya Goheel but Iv’e got that address since 1997. I have a plumbing business and a lot of customers have it too. It would be too much aggravation to change now.. Have a happy 4th too buddy

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Rubicon 2 Door

Anyway have a happy 4th!
I still miss "You've Got Mail" :brokenhearted:

I need to download the ringtone ;)
Sponsored